how many XBOX 360 have you pre-orded

Status
Not open for further replies.

SLIM

Prominent Member
Reaction score
OK so how many pre-orders have you made

1, thats all i need :devil:

i payed for 1 got 2 otheres on pre-order but i may not bothere and just spend the ££££ on games and othere stuff like the VGA cable and so on

I've ordered 2,
One for me, and one for the wee man..
No way he's playing mine :)

I ordered 2 extra to sall on ebay but with the time so close to XMAS dont know if there will be any money to be made

I have 3 currently pre-ordered, wanted to make sure I at least get one for launch day and the others I will either cancel or sell on at cost to friends who left it too late to pre-order.

I have 2 on order. Don't want to be caught out on release day. :D

one on preorder and one promised through a friend who works for one of the major distributors :thumbsup:

problem is you get the :censored: and i dont care who i offend on these forums who order more than they need. end up being lucky as hell, getting all pre-orders then going on to sell it on ebay &making a 200% + profit and stiffing out the unfortinate few who missed out on their pre-orders. this really really bugs me seen it all before with the last gen of consoles

Oh and ive ordered 1 by the way i can only play one 360 at a time

didnt read this properly

I have 3 currently pre-ordered, wanted to make sure I at least get one for launch day and the others I will either cancel or sell on at cost to friends who left it too late to pre-order.

this isnt so bad as long as he sells them on at original cost and why wouldnt you because what friend would you be to shaft a mate. im really talking about the people that do it purposely to make the money from the situation

Kopite4Ever said:
i can only play one 360 at a time

no prehensile tail then? :(

no xbox 360 preorders for me, i'm poor :spam:

Same here only 1 on order, why buy more you will only lose out when microsoft drop the price after a week :eek: .

Wahey! More City fans! Be sure to bait Pooontang... I'm with Kopite on this ordering more than 1 console business - let the people have their consoles!

Just the one! With my luck I would end up with several orders I couldn't cancel...

Just 1 pre order here as I don't really see the point in depriving someone else of one just so that I can flog it on fleabay to make a couple of quid.

I should get one at launch as I ordered pretty early on, but if not then it's not the end of the world. ;)

Just a sign of our selfish me me me society. You only need one for now, if you need one for every room in the house buy more later. Panic buying at it's best, just like the petrol fiasco a couple of weeks ago.

Hope they secretly have loads of stock to flood the market weeks after launch and drop the price :D (that will sort the eBayers out!)

Oh, I have ONE on pre-order :thumbsup:

I've ordered 3, but will cancel the other 2 when I can work out with most confidence who will guarantee me one on launch.

To be honest if i get the second one, then i will sell it to a mate for the same i get it for

i sometimes ask myself why i do a PT job at blockies on a friday night - after a long day at work a have to go there and do more work. But with the 360 coming out i know why i do it. my preorder is certain ()as long as they come in in the first place i know i will get mine.

and i will be taking all the rentals home to try the games for before i buy :clap::clap: so i dont waste my money on hype titles.

Gary

As i side I've ordered 3 payed for 1 The othere 2 i was going to sale on ebay .I for one dont realy give a **** what people think. if i got the £££ when thay come out then i will buy the othere 2 and make my salf a bitt of £££ for XMAS. I dont think people should make lots of £££ of them. I will price mine @ £250 and £330 but now as this will pay for 2 game's.

Just the 1 on pre-order.
If that doesn't show up and I can't get one on the day, I could always go for the core pack and upgrade it (I rather pay a premium at a shop than risk it on ebay)

SLIM said:
As i side I've ordered 3 payed for 1 The othere 2 i was going to sale on ebay .I for one dont realy give a **** what people think. if i got the £££ when thay come out then i will buy the othere 2 and make my salf a bitt of £££ for XMAS. I dont think people should make lots of £££ of them. I will price mine @ £250 and £330 but now as this will pay for 2 game's.

And sadly that's the case with most people these days, they just don't give a **** what people think. It's nice to see that not everyone is so selfish I guess. Here's hoping that they end up being in abundant supply and people have to sell them at less than their market value. :)

CAS FAN said:
Here's hoping that they end up being in abundant supply and people have to sell them at less than their market value.

Unfortunately, I just don't see that being the case at all...

Tejstar said:
Unfortunately, I just don't see that being the case at all...

No me neither, but one can live in hope ;) .

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom