• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How many ways to mount ???

D

DamoSXI

Is there a easier way of wall mounting a LCD screen without the wires showing etc apart from knocking out a groove in the wall for the wires to go then plastering over it ???

Surely there must be

Please please can people put up their systems so I can get some ideas

inzaman

If the wall it is going to be mounted on has a store room behind it then you could go through to that and run them in there.
You could also use trunking, you can get some chrome trunking that looks pretty decent, apart from those suggestions i am not sure of any other ways :confused: , unless any other members have any ideas.

AMc

Distinguished Member
Plenty of people have built false walls/pretend chimney breasts and recessed their plasmas/LCDs into them. If it's easier than chasing a channel for your cables and filling it so it looks OK will depend on your plastering skills I guess?

inzaman

Thats a good point forgot about the false wall structures :blush: . If you do a quick search then you will see some excellent false wall structures that fellow members have done.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom