How many posts have you reported?

5 pages for me, would be a lot more if I couldn't deal with all the ones in the Computer boards though.

Where do you find that out?

Not specifically aimed at anyone but if you spot a serial spammer could you just report one of his posts please and not all of them.

Ta

2 posts.

Only got like 8 posts

Not specifically aimed at anyone but if you spot a serial spammer could you just report one of his posts please and not all of them.

Ta

Maybe better for you as a super but if there is a spammer posting across multiple boards there might be a board where a less active mod doesn't sign in for a few hours whereas if it's reporting in a few boards it might be dealt with sooner?

Maybe better for you as a super but if there is a spammer posting across multiple boards there might be a board where a less active mod doesn't sign in for a few hours whereas if it's reporting in a few boards it might be dealt with sooner?

my thinking exactly mate.

3 pages, mainly reporting spammage

Cheers. Like how the mods have added comments as well. Just a shame that I never saw them till now. :p

I wonder how many this is the case with...

I sometimes try and leave a witty comment on reports I deal with :)

4 Reported Spam Posts
5 Reported My Own Posts!

Reported other posts 8 times for spam etc.
Reported my own 9 times ( I like to be careful in classifieds and make sure I get even silly little details right):blush:

Quite interesting reading the comments.

I am on my 11th page of post reports, and still counting :)

Not many, just done one though!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom