• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How many posts have you reported?

Iccz

Distinguished Member
5 pages for me, would be a lot more if I couldn't deal with all the ones in the Computer boards though.

qwerty321

Distinguished Member
Where do you find that out?

Ian J

Banned
Not specifically aimed at anyone but if you spot a serial spammer could you just report one of his posts please and not all of them.

Ta

KhalJimbo

Distinguished Member
Only got like 8 posts

Iccz

Distinguished Member
Not specifically aimed at anyone but if you spot a serial spammer could you just report one of his posts please and not all of them.

Ta

Maybe better for you as a super but if there is a spammer posting across multiple boards there might be a board where a less active mod doesn't sign in for a few hours whereas if it's reporting in a few boards it might be dealt with sooner?

danz1985

Reported other posts 8 times for spam etc.
Reported my own 9 times ( I like to be careful in classifieds and make sure I get even silly little details right):blush:

Quite interesting reading the comments.

Steven

Senior Moderator
I am on my 11th page of post reports, and still counting :)

fizl

Not many, just done one though!

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom