1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How many of you got this for Christmas

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by rigman, Dec 25, 2004.

1. rigman

rigman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +59
    I have waited for Halo 2 for years and was all set to have a mega session today when my wife gave me it for Christmas. The wrapping paper was eagerly ripped off, the seal peeled away, the case opened and.... it was empty, no disc
    :mad: :thumbsdow

the instructions were there and nothing else.

I had to trawl through emails and credit card statements to find out who it had been bought from for the next hour. I finally found it was Tesco.com.
    They have now been sent an email and will now sdee how they respond. It was bought on 17th November and posted 28th November.

I remember buying a DVD a few years ago with the same thing. I just wonder how common it actually is?

I will be checking everything from now on.

2. AML

AML

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +229
    Wow, Thats nasty! How could they be so goddam stupid???

Hope you get a new copy soon, but I guess its already too late right? the whole xmas thing gone!

They better compensate you good for that one!

3. Family Guy

Family Guy

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I can sympathise with you mate...I bought PES4 on the XBox from Blockies...dashed home to play it, stuck it in the box..."please insert an official XBox game or DVD" said the screen.
    I removed the disc to clean it...it was a PS2 disc!!! Worra ********!!! And, because I live miles from civilisation, I couldn't get back to the shop for a week...

4. DucatiEVO

DucatiEVO

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Last xmas my dad brought my mum a camera in a display pack with all the little extras etc, so just wrapped the whole thing, come xmas day the box for the camera itself was empty!!!! Turns out it was still in the shops display cabinet. hehe