How Many Hours Per Day Have You Put Into MW3 Already?

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Talking about this in another thread got me thinking about how much people have hammered this game (or not).

So how many hours per day have you put into MW3 so far. Game Time and Total MP time (inc lobbies)

To work out your hours per day just divide your total hours by how many days you've owned the game.

Chalky - 22 hours total - 22/19= 1.15... per day

The above is actually in game time.

Lets also add the total MP time which includes lobbies

Chalky - *Will look at it when i next get on the game*

Last edited:

wbabbington

Got about 60 hours into the game and with getting it on release day that's 3.09 hours a day.

I'm surprised at that given I've had a few days where I've not been on it

GMC79

Distinguished Member
Very similar, last time i looked it was approaching 22hrs also. Level 51.

Really sucked at first as was used to PC but getting there and had my first ever 2nd place yesterday - FFA- 24-18 :)

Enjoying it, Not often played much MP in any FPS (well since CoD 2 on 360 loved that) but apart from 12hrs on Black Op's on PC version this is by far most ive played in one release.
Down to me buying it on PS3 as few mates did.

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
Got about 60 hours into the game and with getting it on release day that's 3.09 hours a day.

I'm surprised at that given I've had a few days where I've not been on it

Are you suprised thinking it would be more or less?

In fairness 3.09 isnt that bad. Sure you prob watch more than 3 hours a day of tv. I prob spend about 8 hours a day on here lol!!!!

FadgewackeR

Distinguished Member
1.18... 26/22. level 75

Would be considerably more if it wasn't for the Mrs. and also having two Sunday mornings where I've woken up not being able to see the telly... Which is my own fault I suppose.

houston

Standard Member
28/21 = 1.3 hours per day, level 72

and same as fadge said, id have been on a lot longer if it wasnt for her wanting to watch hollyoaks and me having to go to work. pah!

addyb

Distinguished Member
Spent about 40 hours on it since launch day. :eek: It took me about 8 weeks to get the same time in on blops!

wbabbington

chalkywhyte said:
Are you suprised thinking it would be more or less?

In fairness 3.09 isnt that bad. Sure you prob watch more than 3 hours a day of tv. I prob spend about 8 hours a day on here lol!!!!

I actually thought it would be less. I guess I always think as the games as quite short and although am online for more then that it feels like I spend half the time in lobbies. Might have to actually look on the main menu page and see how long I've spent actually on the game and not just playing the game.

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member
I actually thought it would be less. I guess I always think as the games as quite short and although am online for more then that it feels like I spend half the time in lobbies. Might have to actually look on the main menu page and see how long I've spent actually on the game and not just playing the game.

My time was taken from Elite. I think that represents in game time already as it totals up time spent playing modes (although it may round to the furthest hour so say 21 hrs 10 mins would come up as 22 hours). I remember seeing around that in the barracks before switching it off last night.

wbabbington

Have you got some sort of machine where you can pause time?? :D:smashin:

And just checked in the main menu and time spent actually on mp (including lobby time) is 4 days and 5 hours, so 100/22 = 4.5 hours.

Last edited:

Cha1ky

Distinguished Member

And just checked in the main menu and time spent actually on mp (including lobby time) is 4 days and 5 hours, so 100/22 = 4.5 hours.

Hmm i'm surr lobby time will increase everyones a bit. I'll have a look at adding that. Will amend the first post.

Feel_the_Magic

Don't how you guys mange to put so much time in. I'm 19 hours and I've had the game since launch so less then an hour a day. The problem is life gets in the bloody way! I rarely play two days in a row so am slowly plodding up the levels (currently level 60)

obee

Standard Member
Don't how you guys mange to put so much time in. I'm 19 hours and I've had the game since launch so less then an hour a day. The problem is life gets in the bloody way! I rarely play two days in a row so am slowly plodding up the levels (currently level 60)

'Working at home' has its advantages :smashin:

trent steel

:facepalm: 2 hours a day it says on Elite, should have read the post in it's entirety :smashin:

Det

Distinguished Member
Think I'm at 33 hours and ready for prestige 2

uzer

My main menu time is like 6 days. My pt is 17 hours.

Small discrepency in time, obviously.

mark74uk

Distinguished Member
Well Elite says i have played for 0 hours and have not played for the last 10 days :rolleyes:

I'm on about 60hrs i believe so just over 3hrs a day. Doing nothing like that now.

EDIT: It says 63hrs / 22 = 2.86hrs

Last edited:

Det

Distinguished Member
Can you check my elite mark and verify for me please? Not at a compy 186

Butterman

Only 10 hrs and 48 min for me...........level 49....and my wife still thinks that I play too much !

I'm gonna get murdered in the FFA tourneys:(

mark74uk

Distinguished Member
Can you check my elite mark and verify for me please? Not at a compy 186

34 hours

FFA results from last night- Your nemesis was slinkdaddy he killed you 8 times. Your victim was askew, you killed him 9 times.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Latest News

Bowers & Wilkins launches Px8 headphone
  • By Andy Bassett
  • Published
Sky set to launch its plug-and-play Sky Stream solution
  • By Ian Collen
  • Published
Movies Podcast: 26th September 2022
  • By Phil Hinton
  • Published
AV Podcast: 26th September 2022