How many hours per day do you spend on your 360?

Between 4 to 6 hrs but thats not every day as sometimes im not on the xbox at all.

I'd say on average maybe 6hrs or so, somtimes more, sometimes less, sometimes not at all.

2-5 hours depends.

I was on MW2 13 hours the other day :eek:

Other half was not to pleased :rolleyes:

6 hours!! jesus!! How can you play it so much?

Yeah i know i was pretty shocked ,

i can do 6 hours on weekends sometimes but no way during the week maybe during the week ill go on for 2 hours when everyone has gone off to bed :smashin:

1 or 2

Sometimes less, or none.

Ocassionally as much as 3 and 1/2 or so if I've just got a new game or something.

Probably an average of 3-4hrs a week, bit of a lightweight by all accounts:D
Used to do a 5-6hr session on a friday night with a few of the guys from here when i had live subs.

Hard to do much more during normal waking hours, as the mrs always has something important to watch............normally a cack house makeover or something:rolleyes:

probably only manage maybe >4 hours a week at the minute.

got time off over xmas though so will be giving it a good thrashing then

What gaming or films included?

30mins every morning watching a video before work

30 mins on my lunch break watching a video

Same when I get in.

Gaming wise, an hour a night if that....just don't get the time :(

About an hour a night or so 4 or 5 days a week. Have been playing a lot of MW2 recently but that will die down I'm sure.

I have problems concentrating on one thing, it took me a year to complete COD4, and had to force myself through the likes of Fallout.

I tend to play more pick up and play games like Rock Band or a quick online game of basketball.

Usually 2-3 lol... when everyones asleep.!

Gaming

Only for about 2 hours during the week (Mon-Fri) and then an hour and a half normally on both Sat and Sun.

Sky Player

Have been watching it for an hour a week on average but must watch it a lot more, as paying a lot for it. :eek:

about 6-8 hours during the week even more at the weekens

Lots

but i enjoy it and dont get behind on college work or anything so its fine :)

hardley get to go on these days, when i do am lucky if i get half an hour.

Usually about an hour on weeknights and about 8 over the weekend. I had absolutely nothing I needed to do yesterday so managed to spend around 10hrs on MW2.

Wow!! What a waste of a day :rotfl:

Does All of my non working/non training hours count?

Probably around 1-2hours a night during weekdays. It all depends really but with these recent releases of many top titles it may increase some nights!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom