• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How many hours have you played?

Malky1903

Established Member
Black Ops has been out for just over two weeks but how many hours have you put into the multiplayer game so far?
I've managed only 16 hours in 16 days so an average of just 1hr per day.

TBH, I'm starting to lose a little interest already. Haven't played the game since Sunday but played MW2 to death. (But that's for another thread :rolleyes: )

IMontoya79

Established Member
Time Played: 1d 8h 3m 16s
W/L Ratio:1.16
K.D Radio: 1.42
Level: 38 P2

Fmrl

Prominent Member
I think only about 6 or 7 hours so far on the multiplayer, but a lot longer on zombies, campaign, doa, combat training, etc. I'm starting to wonder if I should've bought the hardened edition (just for the zombie dlc).

NorvernRob

Distinguished Member
Saw a guy the other day that had done 5 days play already, jobless sad case. :D

Det

Distinguished Member
I have a bit over 15 hours I think. I would be closer to 50 (currently 44) but some of it is playing with my son and my W/L ratio (and thus bonus xp) goes to crap, lol.

Last edited:

wbabbington

Prominent Member
Done about 2 days a few hours.

Would have been a lot more but GT5 has been swallowing up the hours instead.

Tazbot

Distinguished Member
About 1 day and 10 hours, but since GT5 came out it's now gathering dust and probably won't be played again, or at least until it gets fixed.

It ought to be called FLOPS :rotfl:

Sharpy76

Distinguished Member
Over 2 days and i'm at prestige 3 level 36.

The last few days everything just seemed to click and my kd has risen to 1.93 with over 10000 kills. I know its not really important but its always nice when it rises:rolleyes:

Win/loss is at 4.0, but ive lost count the amount of freezes ive had and as a result have to take a loss:rolleyes::thumbsdow

steviegall

Prominent Member
yeah i hate taking a loss because of the host getting disconneted/psquitting

out of my 76 losses id say atleast 25% of them are from disconnections

i looked last night , i have 2 days 13 hours and im about 2-3 lvls above sharpy

nickGT

Established Member
My win loss is AWFUL.

I always try and win games and would take a win over a high KD.

I really need to find some people to play with as playing with randoms is losing it's appeal.

Mr. Fred

Established Member
Think I've up about a day of play time.

That'll have to stop now as my PS3 is in for repair. Win Loss sucks due to constantly having to quite out of games to rejoin my party, it's around 1.30.

Only played HC TDM so far and my KD is 2.05. I am much better at Black Ops than MW2 for some unknown reason.

lee667

Distinguished Member
i think i'm coming up to about a day. although i don't play black ops as obessively as i did MW2 and i don't think i will pass the 9 days i put in on MW2.

IMontoya79

Established Member
FO:NV was 19.99 in Gamestation! this will drastically limit COD time now.. dont think ill come back untill some fixes are out.. maybe some zombie time :)

Wingsurfer

Prominent Member
Time Played: 90 mins or thereabouts

W/L Ratio: What's that Nelson Munce quote?? oh yeah: "HA HA" :laugh:

K.D Radio: See above

Level: 11 (I think)

It's all about the zombies baby. Hello my name is Wing & I am an addict :laugh:

EastEndz

Established Member
My win loss is AWFUL.

I really need to find some people to play with as playing with randoms is losing it's appeal.
I'm in the same boat. I've played with randoms most games and currently have a WL of 1.36; my KD is 1.94. Played a total of around 1d 17h.

Playing with randoms in objective based games is pointless if going for wins. You can play your best but it all depends on if there's anyone else on your team backing you, helping you plant, etc.

StevePSIV

Distinguished Member
I'm in the same boat. I've played with randoms most games and currently have a WL of 1.36; my KD is 1.94. Played a total of around 1d 17h.

Playing with randoms in objective based games is pointless if going for wins. You can play your best but it all depends on if there's anyone else on your team backing you, helping you plant, etc.

Exactly the reason I'll never play anything other than S&D when I'm playing solo. Pointless playing objective respawn games unless you're in a party who are trying to win! At least on S&D you can win games by yourself.

uzer

Prominent Member
I think I have like 20 hours of PT. Level 6 Prestige 1.

W/L: is like 4.5
KDR: is like 1.6

SnD ftw!

HRL

Prominent Member
About 18 hours I think, rank 49.

The challenge is nearly over for me as I'm not going to Prestige. Just going to enjoy matches now with a complete selection from the armoury.

Oh, and complete the Pro Perks.

airjordan23

Established Member

Get partied up with ScuD then eastendz. :D

addyb

Distinguished Member
My win loss is AWFUL.

Yeah I play with about 6 friends online all with headsets and it's a miles better experience and a great laugh as well.

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom