Votes: 7 10.9%
  • 75-100 Friends

Votes: 17 26.6%

• Total voters

Mikepriester

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Sup,

Well, I'm hitting the 100 limit all the time (remove 1 person, another gets added)
yeah I'm just so popular. ha.

I always thought with the closure of the original Xbox online service, that we may see an increase in the Friends limit announced at this years e3. It came, and it went, well, it's nearly all over :( and still no announcement of an increase.

Anyways, I was just wondering, how many friends do you have currently?

None :( not really, in the 50s. If I was more proactive, I could fill it with some more mates and regulars off various game gamertags.

I'm sure I read that the limit was being increased though it may have been that there is potential for increase.

Sent from my HTC Desire using Tapatalk

46 that increased a lot since i started playing BFBC2, Mine goes up and down as people drop me when my gaming time becomes reduces. And i find new people when i get into a new game.

99 with about 15 of them being fanboys who passed my selection process by reading my Bio.

I wish Tones would stop sending me messages saying how much he loves my videos and asking to go booster hunting now though :suicide: :D.

Recently had a bit of a thinning out but currently standing at 82 Friends... of those I don't really know any of them... All my "real" friends have stopped playing games now.:rolleyes:

My Gold sub is up for renewal in just less than a month and I've not played any multiplayer games over Live for the last month or two as no multiplayer games are holding my attention like they used to... I'm really thinking of not renewing it this year so soon I may have no friends...:D

Last edited:
44. I only know 5 of them in real life lol.

I might have to clear the list up some more, I had 90 at one point but removed a bunch because we never talked/ played together after a while.

I've only got about 20, but they're all real life friends. I used to add people I met on forums, but I found that even though I'd be online at the same time as a lot of them, we only rarely played any games together, so I slimmed down my friends list a while ago.

been at 100 since I joined here but I used to organise alot of game nights. I reckon I play with about 30 on a regular basis.

EDIT: oh yeah......someone posted somewhere that my gamertag was someones from Dirty Sanchez. Had a steady stream of adds since then.

Have had a 100 for ages had a purge the other week and ready for another some people I just don't have the heart to remove to be honest there's always someone on a friends tag
So say I wanted to invite a few guys from here for a game of cod I'd just jump on say hillskills friends list and find folk I know from here I have played with, using this method I could find pretty much anyone

Last edited:
I believe I have around 40, a fair few of which I know in real life

Yep, Si makes a good point. Six degrees of seperation and all that. Your never more then a few clicks away from everyone. I have loads of guys I maybe play a handful of times with a year but at one stage or another we shared some good times on games. I wouldn't be removing those guys as its often nice to drop into a Party and say "hi" if I see a few together. By the same token I myself have been little off the radar since my son was born, life takes over sometimes and gaming takes a back seat.

Do AVF clan tags count as friends :confused:

I've got 3 or 4 on mine so I'm counting them aswell.

I feel bad for removing people off my list (most of them are from AVF but have about 15 RL mates on there) but don't see the point of having them on there if i've never played a game with them.

Come to think of it. Apart from the Natal intergration into the dashboard, there were no other features announced at E3 for the dashboard :thumbsdow

Yep, Si makes a good point. Six degrees of seperation and all that. Your never more then a few clicks away from everyone. I have loads of guys I maybe play a handful of times with a year but at one stage or another we shared some good times on games. I wouldn't be removing those guys as its often nice to drop into a Party and say "hi" if I see a few together. By the same token I myself have been little off the radar since my son was born, life takes over sometimes and gaming takes a back seat.
Now tell everyone the other reason: *cough* PC *cough* :D

How many friends have I got?

Does my mum count?

If so. one.

Im always around 90-95 and had a small clearout a few months ago, but its crept back to 95 again.
Same with most here i have RL friends and people from forums i'd never remove because of some great times we've had on various games.

Also i do keep my FL private now as my sons friends seem to think its ok to send invites to people on mine :nono:

I
Also i do keep my FL private now as my sons friends seem to think its ok to send invites to people on mine :nono:

Can't remember if it was yours or someone elses kid but they sent me an FR and a voice message saying they were someones kid and I was from AVF and used to live in birmingham but moved, I've never been to Birmingham!:eek: made me chuckle though and also opened my eyes to a new method of grooming :rolleyes:

not sure how many I have and can't be arsed to count them (unless there is a quick way).

not sure how many I have and can't be arsed to count them (unless there is a quick way).

Bring up the guide and goto Friends, then put your index finger on the screen from your left hand, use your right hand with the pad and then scroll down with the d-pad whilst counting in your head, or aloud.

Or just goto your first mate on the list and it'll say, 1/100 or something like that :D

59, I did have a lot more but I deleted the ones I didn't game with or didn't have a clue who they were. I also went on a rampage and deleted all 10th Prestige boosters who were on my friends list :rotfl:.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom