• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How Many Disconnects Do You Have Now?

virtual22

Prior to the Xbox Live issues I had about 8 disconnects from games. I now have 37!!! :eek: Most of these have come from Lone Wolves, a number when I was winning the match as well :mad:. Some I know have come from where the game starts from the pre-game lobby but you don't even make it into the game which really sucks. I know Chuck lost a skill point the other night because of this.

Democritus Mav

Prior to the Xbox Live issues I had about 8 disconnects from games. I now have 37!!! :eek: Most of these have come from Lone Wolves, a number when I was winning the match as well :mad:. Some I know have come from where the game starts from the pre-game lobby but you don't even make it into the game which really sucks. I know Chuck lost a skill point the other night because of this.

Sorry to be smug but it sounds like a good time not to be on live...couldn't face my stats being ruined like that!:cool:

Also Chuck your location still shows UK to me as well....:confused:

D

Deleted member 380232

To be honest you are right mate - last night was the worst in along time for finding games and lag.

Mind you - we had some Team Objective games (flag and bomb) - really enjoyed them and did OK in them. I had 14 laser kills on Last Resort in 1 game :eek:

Sorry, I meant the location in my avforums profile - look left <-----------------

kopchoir

Banned
i did notice your location the other day had a little chuckle to myself about it any chance of a game i have ?? marked paul once or twice but to no joy:(

kopchoir

Banned
What ? That doen't make any sense to me! :lease:

any chance of a game sometime i have sent the obligatory ??? to paul but to no avail for an invite

virtual22

i did notice your location the other day had a little chuckle to myself about it any chance of a game i have ?? marked paul once or twice but to no joy:(

Sorry about that mate - we've been full at the time and should really have gone to social. The other night though by the time we finished our current game you'd gone to GOW and knew there was very little chance of you coming back from there :rotfl:

Will sort something out real soon, especially if live keeps playing up in match making. I'm desperate to get to 35 on Lone Wolves at the moment so have been dedicating most of my time to this at the mo. :rolleyes:

@Chuck, nice mate :D. Have you checked our heatmaps recently for Construct and Snowbound :rotfl: The Pit is not as bad as it was as we seem to be hanging around the needler / rocket launcher more now.

D

Deleted member 380232

Course you can join us mate - you're too busy with your PS3 though.

Yeah, was looking at the heatmaps last night - you can tell the maps we do badly on are the ones where the kills are just dotted at random :suicide:

and shuzz can hand over his crown - my top weapon in all Ranked Team Slayer matches is now the Battle Rifle :thumbsup:

Also Paul - there are pics of my speakers and beutiful amp on the "get your 360's out" thread.

virtual22

Yeah, was looking at the heatmaps last night - you can tell the maps we do badly on are the ones where the kills are just dotted at random :suicide:

and shuzz can hand over his crown - my top weapon in all Ranked Team Slayer matches is now the Battle Rifle :thumbsup:

Ha, you two need to have a duel to sort out who is the true BR Ma$t£r. We could knock up a duel arena on Foundary and use me and Dazza as the moving targets lol.

Immortaleffectz

I must be doing alright then i have only had 3 up to now that is. Sure XBL will be running smooth again soon. Im 100% 360

dingo8yobaby

Also Paul - there are pics of my speakers and beutiful amp on the "get your 360's out" thread.

Hold on a moment, you get a couple of flukey kills with my beloved BR and you think your John Wayne:rolleyes:

Talk to me when your k/d is above 1.0, nOOb:devil:

dingo8yobaby

Shuzz...your overall stats:

Kills : 14199
Deaths : 14567
K/D Ratio : 0.97 :devil:

Well, obviously theres a glitch in the matrix......maybe re-routing the flux capacitor will show you I was talking bout my team slayer stats:D

Also Mav, I reckon a thread would be cool with photos and stats etc. I'm sure you'll have enough time to sort it cos it's not like you can actually PLAY the game lol!!!!!!

Codehead

Distinguished Member
Nice to see you Halo Gods palying GoW last night. I will return the favour sometime.

kopchoir

Banned
Yep, you missed it. If you hadn't been polishing fingerprints off yer PSBluRay, you could have been there. :D

been spending some time with the wife recently with my daughter being ill the other week so been watching some hd-dvds and some blurays bought the boxset of heroes and i have been watching that im sure ill catch up with you all soon though

The latest video from AVForums

JVC 4K projectors, Denon X3800 & Perlisten speaker reviews, adding a sub to 2-channel + AV/HiFi news
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom