how many digital games have you got?

teljess

Prominent Member
Reaction score
with all the buying going on from the hk/us and india store i have just counted how many digital game i have right now and i have 29 with horizon and shadows of mordor already downloaded so thats 31 when they unlock
i did not realise that i had brought that many,so how many have you got

nope all us store for mine,brought gift cards from amazon.com and redeemed them on pc

I have about about a dozen digital games but they are all from the UK store, been tempted to get some from the Hong Kong store but still prefer to have a physical copy for most.

I've been trying to go all digital this generation and currently all my Xbox One games are digital.

I currently have 21 digital games if you include games I got through promotions like Games with Gold and EA Access. If we are excluding games that are free to play or part of a promotion or bundle I have 12.

My list is:
Battlefield 4 (via EA Access)
Crimson Dragon
D4
Dead Rising 3
FIFA 14 (included with console purchase)
Forza 5
Guacamelee (via Games with Gold)
Halo Spartan Assault (via Games with Gold)
Killer Instinct
Killer Instinct Classic
Madden 25 (via EA Access)
Max: The Curse of Brotherhood
Minecraft
Need for Speed: Rivals (via EA Access)
Peggle 2
Pinball FX2
Plants vs Zombies: Garden Warfare
Strider
Strike Suit Zero (via Games with Gold)
Super Time Force
Titanfall

I currently have Forza Horizon 2 on pre-order as well and I plan on getting Sunset Overdrive.

Last edited:
I have a preference for digital, especially on Xbox One in particular - primarily due to voice. I like that I can say what game I want to play regardless of activity, I like that upon receiving game invite I can accept either by voice or pad and just have it switch to the game and get me in without having to rummage for a disc. I buy digitally simply for seamless convenience.

That being said, I have a few disc games inc. Ryse, Lego Marvel and Metro Redux. I only go disc if I am unsure of the lasting appeal of a certain title, basically anything I don't expect I'll want to play 6mths after purchase I won't go digital on.

I've purchased digital launch titles with UK credit at discount, purchased via HK store and had a couple review copies digitally.

FIFA 14
Battlefield 4
Forza 5
Pinball FX 2
Crimson Dragon
Stryder
Guacamelee
Super Time Force
Warframe
Power Star Golf
Killer Instinct

I did have more but I delete them after I complete them.
I also buy physical copies of most games so I can sell em on after completion.

All of mine are Digital Games, don't own a disc and never put one into the console.
21 in Total.

I said this to my mate the other day. He text me saying his console disc drive had broken and MS were sending him a new console. I said that mine may never have worked because it has never had a disc placed in it! :D

Amazingly after nearly a year, coupled with me saying this, the wife put a dvd in it the day after... a pregnancy DVD no less :eek:

I can let her off with that though... baby due next Thurs!!! :thumbsup:

Edit: I have a lot of games... all digital probably around 25+... maybe even 30. This includes games with gold and free to play though!

Stupid question again here sorry:blush:

With the digital copies where are they stored? Is it on the 500gb on the console or is there a game tag online storage?

How many games can be stored in total?

Sorry again for stupid questions

Stupid question again here sorry:blush:

With the digital copies where are they stored? Is it on the 500gb on the console or is there a game tag online storage?

How many games can be stored in total?

Sorry again for stupid questions

All on the internal hard drive. If you go to My Games and Apps it will show your storage amount. I have about 20+ games on mine. Sizes for games range from a few GB to 30+ Gbs. If you fill it up you can use a Ext USB Hard Drive. But you won't fill it up for a while.

All on the internal hard drive. If you go to My Games and Apps it will show your storage amount. I have about 20+ games on mine. Sizes for games range from a few GB to 30+ Gbs. If you fill it up you can use a Ext USB Hard Drive. But you won't fill it up for a while.

Cool thanks for that!!

Another daft question probably , but can bought disc games be stored on the console ?

I've got 8. All mine are digital although far cry 4 and gta 5 will be disc for trade on purposes. Digital are
Forza 5
Forza Horizon 2
Fifa 14
Fifa 15
Battlefield 4
Tomb raider
Wolfenstein
Nba2k14 (completely lost on me too difficult)

I'm about 70% full on hard drive so in a few months I'm going to have to buy an external drive or delete (I deleted fifa14 due to 15 being out).

I have

COD Ghosts & add ons
Titanfall & add ons
PVZ
Fifa 14
Tomb Raider
Killer Instinct
All the free live games
Flockers
Fifa 14
FH2

I have Ryse, Watchdogs, Shadow of Mordor and Forza 5 on disc

have offloaded, DR3, Battlefield, NFS

I haven't bought any, either for my XB1 or PS4. I can't get past the inflated prices charged on the MS / PSN stores compared to what you can get the games for online. I also prefer the actual physical object, plus it also gives you some resale value too.

I'm probably just old fashioned :)

All of my Digital Games have cost me less than Physical so far. Granted no resale value but on the 360 I would rush to complete games, trade them in and then buy them again at a later date when DLC or Add On's were added.
This time round I have decided I am just going to buy them digitally and keep them forever !!!

I got between 20 and 30% off mine using cheap Xbox credit

All of my Digital Games have cost me less than Physical so far. Granted no resale value but on the 360 I would rush to complete games, trade them in and then buy them again at a later date when DLC or Add On's were added.
This time round I have decided I am just going to buy them digitally and keep them forever !!!

Blimey, you did well. I've been thinking about buying Destiny and on the MS store the other day that was listed as fifty something pounds!

Blimey, you did well. I've been thinking about buying Destiny and on the MS store the other day that was listed as fifty something pounds!

If you get cheap MS credit or buy from the US/HK Stores then it makes it a lot cheaper. Don't think I have paid full price from the UK Store.
Get cheap credit from Cdkeys and games that are £50 can work out about £41 or about £35 from the US/HK Stores

If you want to go the UK route pick up a £50 UK xbox currency card , can be picked up for around £40 usually purchase on 360 and you'll get the xbox one version for free

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom