How many consoles you got kicking around?

StvD

Atari VCS/2600 x5 (various models)
Atari 7800
Zx Spectrum 48k+
NES
gBA
GBA SP
dS
ds lite
ds xl
psp x2
Dreamcast x2
gamecube x2
ps1 x2
psone with screen
Ps2 x2 phat with HDD
ps2 slim
og xbox clear and clear green each with 1tb hdd
Xbox 360
Xbox 1
ps3
Ps4
almost forgot the wii

vinvader

I've got all these at home with loads of their games. Since the PS2 days i would rarely trade in my games so have collected most of mine. I keep most of them boxed in the loft, newer consoles after the 3DS are all still in use. I'll probably never play the older ones again bar the odd occasion, but still want to keep them.

Computers
Commodore 64

Nintendo
Snes
Gameboy
Gameboy Advance
N64
Gamecube
DS
3DS
3DS XL (Yoshi edition)
3DS XL (Snes edition boxed brand new)
Switch

Sega
Dreamcast

Microsoft
Xbox 360

Sony
Playstation 1
Playstation 2
Playstation 4 Pro
PSVR
Playstation 5
PSP

Omissions...

Zx Spectrum 48k

Zx Spectrum +2 128k
The Spectrums were shared with my older brother. He never looked after anything so they ended up broken and dismantled by him.

Zx 81 This was a 'free gift' from a summer computer camp, it didnt do much and i dont think we even ever used it.

Megadrive (JPN) I had a Japanese Megadrive ages before its release over here. I played it so much that years later I ended giving it to my best friends brother. I genuinely believed I would never want to play it again, I was wrong.

Wii I gave my Wii to a friend when i moved to Ps2, they still have it but no loger use it, so I may move it back to my collection.

PC I dabbled with PC gaming back when Dungeon Master 2, Half Life, Alien V Predator were out. Some great games, but I've always hated all the trouble in getting them to run. Give me console simplicity any day.

Playstation 4 Currently lent to a friend.

The latest video from AVForums

LG G1 OLED Evo TV and SVS SB-1000 Pro subwoofer reviews, Samsung OLED rumours and more...
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom