How many consoles do you own?

Status
Not open for further replies.

i_like_it_cube

Ex Member
Reaction score
I was just wondering really. I'm running out of room on my wooden rack. My Dad just got my Megadrive down from the attic today. I've got like 6 consoles now. Gamecube, PS2, SNES, N64, GBA SP and Megadrive! I think I've got too many. Would you agree? Not that much into the N64 and Megadrive. What I really want is a Dreamcast!

6 for me too

PAL Gamecube
PAL PS2
PAL Dreamcast
PAL N64
JPN PSone
GBA SP (Famicom SP)

I used to be a console collector, had every console up to present day. I've sold most of them on though now (I'm missing my Amiga's badly, best console ever imo) :(

Hobbies change, I collect electronics & PC's now (spare room and attic are full of PC's, TV's, VCR's and amps etc :rotfl: ).

Still own -

3x Atari 2600 (2 original wood effect other "new" small plastic version) *1 wood effect one boxed*
2x CBS Colecovision *1 boxed*
Atari 7800
Master System *boxed*
Megadrive II
MegaCD II
Game Gear
NES
Playstation *still have box*
Playstation 2 *still have box*
Microsoft Xbox *still have box*

i've got

2 gamecube (silver, black)
dreamcast
playstation
2 playstation 2 (1 modded pal unit, 1 jap ceramic white)

Kool! I'm just gonna ask this to anyone who replies to this thread. I'm not gonna trade here. If someone says yes to this questions then we can take it to the classifieds. Here's the question:

Would anyone be interested in trading a NES for an unboxed Megadrive, 2 official controllers, leads, boxed sonic the hedgehog (no instructions), complete Space Harrier 2, cart only Streets Of Rage 2 and cart only Power Rangers - The Movie? REALLY need a NES. I just don't like Sega consoles. Well, the Dreamcast is an acception.

I have a snes,saturn,N64,dreamcast,PS2,Gamecube and a GBA.Used to have a megadrive and atari 800xl which is still in the attic somewhere..

Buy one! You won't regret it! If you want a console that will suck away the most time away from your life your looking for either the NES or the Cube. Trust me.

I just realised how sad I am looking at this thread :rolleyes:

Silver us GC
Black us GC
us gbPlayer
chipped PS2
Dreamcast
NTSC N64 with wildcard64, doctor64, Drjnr 256, Drjnr 512
Saturn
Super Famicom and US SNES with double pro fighter and doctor sf7
Jap Mega Drive
NES
CBS Colecovision
GBA SP

Why am I sad ? because the only game I have played this year is Karaoke revolution and Eye Toy.

But I just can't part with any of them, sold my PC engine and my neo stuff recently but the rest are staying.

Oh and an xbox , but my brother is using that until somthing really worth playing comes out on it.
edit: forgot I have a playstation and a PSone too

Originally posted by gizlaroc

NTSC N64 with wildcard64, doctor64, Drjnr 256, Drjnr 512

gizlaroc, what does doctor64 etc. do?

gizlaroc I feel your sadness,

I own so far: (I always keep em, as the retailers mug you of for trade in anyways)

NES
SNES
Megadrive/Genesis
Saturn
Dreamcast
Nintendo 64 (my fav)
Gamecube
Gameboy
Gameboy Advance SP

So I am a happy man, I_Like_It_Cube if you get a Dreamcast be sure to get four pads and powerstone 2

Xbox
PS2
Megadrive
N64
GC
GBA SP
GB Colour
Dreamcast
Jaguar 64 (NTSC)

Sold both my SNES's recently (PAL & NTSC) and have regretted it ever since :(

XBOX
Dreamcast
PC Engine GT (handheld)

chucked all the rest.

XBOX
GC
DC

Bought my daughter ;) a GBA SP.

I sell or chuck consoles when I've finished with them. I've got so many games I haven't played for the consoles above...just don't have the time to take a trip down memory lane.

Got the following:

Playstation
N64
Dreamcast
Gamecube
Playstation 2
XBOX
PC
GameBoy Advance

Wow, how much does a life cost these days!? :suicide: :zonked: :rotfl:

Ian.

I might try Ebay for a NES as soon as I can get my greedy claws on a bit of cash. Powestone 2, played it, had it, sold it. Tis a very good fighting game. I love one player mode but 2 player just rocks! I also like Sonic Adventure 1 and 2 of course. My Nan's got a Dreamcast that she never plays. Might see if I can buy it off her. The only time it gets played is when I go round there and play it myself.

Ive got

SNES
Genesis
Amiga 500 and 1200 (ok a computer but mainly used for gaming)
Playstation
PS2
Dreamcast PAL and NTSC
N64
Gamecube
Xbox
GBA
GBA SP
GP32

and a few game and watches :)

Only have the cube, xbox and snes setup most of the time, and now the xbox is chipped the snes might aswell go in the loft aswell.

I only own a few systems these days.

Japanese PS2,
2x UK Xbox,
3x UK Dreamcast,
Japanese GBA SP,
Japanese Saturn (White) and
US Gamecube (Platinum).

I started to sell off my console collection last summer previously I also owned:

2x Master System II,
Master System Plus,
2x Megadrive (mk1)
Sega MultiMega,
Neo Geo AES,
Neo Geo MVS,
2x Neo Geo Pocket Colour,
GBA,
Classic GB,
Crystal GB,
Atari Lynx II,
Atari 2600,
2x Game Gear,
Atari Jaguar,
Panasonic REAL 3DO Interactive Multiplayer FZ-1,
US N64,
UK Saturn (mk1),
UK Playstation,
another early Japanese PS2 (which exploded!),
Intellivision,
PE Engine GT,
Duo R,
32X.

I think that was them all.

Wow CMCK that is some going, i currently have an xbox, ps1 original one, and snes. Have also owned master system, megadrive and bbc b.

Problem with owning all those machines was I never had enough time to enjoy them properly.

I didn't list any of the computers I owned either.

2x Speccy 48k (rubber keys rule),
Speccy 48+,
Acorn Electron,
Atari 520STE,
Commodore C64,
Amiga 1200 (I actually modded it silly, 68030,MMU, FPU, extra 8Mb RAM and a tower case with a CD-ROM and 850Mb HDD),
and various x86 PC's.

I've bought and sold a Neo Geo MVS collection twice and various arcade boards and Supergun's. I must be off my head.

I'm intending to add a Neo Geo CD sometime this year but getting surround sound for the consoles, DVD and Laserdiscs is priority at the moment.

I would say it's actually a good idea to wait until a console has really matured before you buy it. Then you can get the machine and any gamses you want dirt cheap while you wait for the next generation to get into gear.

Oh and everyone should own a DC and realise how daft they were for not buying it at the time!

Originally posted by CMcK
I've bought and sold a Neo Geo MVS collection twice and various arcade boards and Supergun's. I must be off my head.

I beleive I bought a 2 slot mvs board and a couple of carts off you a year or so back, through videogameimports forum ?

I have sold this on and really miss Pulstar and Blazing star :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom