How many 360 headsets have you been through?

rob roberts

Novice Member
Last night my 4th 360 headset just packed up and would not work at all. Four in less than a year, my original xbox headset lasted two years without any problems so what is the fault with the new ones? I know I am not the only person to have had this problem so let me know of your views on the subject.

csd7025

Novice Member
Well the first one got vacumed up and exploded into little bits all over my front room, the second one lives in fear but is surviving so far.

Captain Speedy

on my second one now, but the first had a falling out with my Jack Russell:thumbsdow

Downinja

360 one I have only had a month, but my original xbox one still lives, although it is superglued together (stood on it).

PlexShaw

I've never had any problems with any of the Xbox Live headsets. Most of my friends successfully managed to break theirs on more than one occasion though. Guess I was just lucky... :rolleyes:

Nivek TT

Distinguished Member
My Xbox 360 headset broke within a month. I hated the thing anyway.

I now use the Halo 2 Plantronics headset along with a little mod I made from the Xbox 360 headset plug so I have the comfort of the Plantronics aswell as the mute and volume control of the original.

Although pricey, I thoroughly recommend the Plantronics. I forget its there. Only the upcoming wireless headset could tempt me to change.

I have a spare original xbox headset that I got with a live starter kit going free to a good home! Just PM me if interested.