How Long Will They Be Out Of Stock?

s1hastie

Banned
Wasn't really too bothered about getting a wii but played on one yesterday and want one. Just wondering how long people think they will be sold out for? I don't want to pay an inflated price on ebay as i'm not in that much of a rush to get one.

Do we reckon stores will have them in stock by newyear? Or will I be better off getting one when Im in the Czech Republic/Germany for the first week of Jan. I understand the european ones will work here in the uk.

D

Deleted member 92943

I was very tempted to pick one up but i already have an xbox 360 and HD-DVD add on and i know it won't get played

Gold Feet

Novice Member
Wasn't really too bothered about getting a wii but played on one yesterday and want one. Just wondering how long people think they will be sold out for? I don't want to pay an inflated price on ebay as i'm not in that much of a rush to get one.

Do we reckon stores will have them in stock by newyear? Or will I be better off getting one when Im in the Czech Republic/Germany for the first week of Jan. I understand the european ones will work here in the uk.

European ones are the same console with a different plug, when they boot up the settings start in English, and you can choose your country from all the PAL regions, inc Australia and New Zealand.
You'll get one £10 cheaper in Germany with a 2 year warranty, but will probably have to send it back to the shop during the 2nd year, Nintendo should honour the 1st year in the UK as per a UK console.

dazza74

Novice Member
Personally I think once people have given up and can't buy one for Christmas these will appear I believe, that's what happened with the 360 last year you couldn't buy one before Christmas but after they started turning up at Argos. Patience is a great virtue (in saying that I'll be fuming if my pre order from Argos don't turn up before Christmas!!)

SHPanda

Novice Member
I was very tempted to pick one up but i already have an xbox 360 and HD-DVD add on and i know it won't get played

I've lost a lot of my enthusiasm for the 360 since getting my Wii, and I only played it for 3 days as it broke. I think the Wii is my favourite of the two consoles for the moment even if a 3 day go is a bit of short time span to get my full opinion from.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom