• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.
  • Black Friday Deals
    Visit our Black Friday page for our frequently updated, hand picked deals on TVs and other tech.

How Long to Restore 100 GB of Data

hodg100

Distinguished Member
I'm sure the answer is here somewhere but I've given up searching so just a quick question before I pick up my slim this afternoon, how long does approx 100 GB of data take to restore to a new system?

TIA:)

sneeks

When I restored my data onto the Slim I discovered that it will not restore demos etc onto a new console, only the settings, music, photos and game saves etc. Restore time took no more than a minute or two. The full restore would only work on the original console the backup had been performed on.

Last edited:

hodg100

Distinguished Member
When I restored my data onto the Slim I discovered that it will not restore demos etc onto a new console, only the settings, music, photos and game saves etc. Restore time took no more than a minute or two. The full restore would only work on the original console the backup had been performed on.

Thanks Richard, I'm just calculating how long until I'll be Batman again:D

The latest video from AVForums

Guardians of the Galaxy Xmas Special, Strange World, Bones and All, and Cabinet of Dr Caligari in 4K
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom