How long have people had to wait for their BK sub?

2Loud

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi folks!

I order an XXLS400 from BK back on the 8th of April but still haven't received it. I sent an email to check how long it was going to take and they said the 5th of may and still no sign. I emailed them again a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything just yet.
No money has been taken so I've no concerns from that point of view, just getting ancy to have my hands on a new toy :D So what type of waiting times are typical from BK?

Hi folks!

I order an XXLS400 from BK back on the 8th of April but still haven't received it. I sent an email to check how long it was going to take and they said the 5th of may and still no sign. I emailed them again a couple of days ago and haven't heard anything just yet.
No money has been taken so I've no concerns from that point of view, just getting ancy to have my hands on a new toy :D So what type of waiting times are typical from BK?

The usual waiting times are 10-15 working days 2Loud but it can vary.I would phone them in the first instance because they have a tiny staff and they haven't got the time to acknowledge and answer all the emails - probably out of hundreds a day.Trust me - they are definitely worth the wait.

I've waited for six months for a handmade Italian valve amp to get delivered - I just had to be patient.

Mine arrived this morning. Was ordered 6th of April. Got a call from them yesterday to arrange a delivery day. Try calling them

14 days ON THE DOT from the working day i ordered, to the day it got delivered.

That was for a oak DF monolith ( std)

Got mine today (400), ordered on the 14th April I think. Money came out 3 odd days ago, so that might be an indicator for you.

Thanks for the replies. Sounds as though I might get my bass machine some point in the coming week. Here's hoping! I feel like a child waiting for Christmas but not knowing what date it's on :D

Thanks for the replies. Sounds as though I might get my bass machine some point in the coming week. Here's hoping! I feel like a child waiting for Christmas but not knowing what date it's on :D

Same here. Ok I can say this here because I don't know anyone but I'm sad enough that I actually had a dream it was delivered :rolleyes:

Yeah I had those dreams too.:D Believe me its all worth the wait when it arrives, from the unpacking to the setting up

I have mine now. It's oh so tasty. I'm just going through loads of tunes and pretty much loving it. Wish I could rinse it without having to worry about others though!

I had mine on the dot, having said that i did send them emails to no avail, To be honest i dont like ringing i like the impersonal Email.

But to be onest i did have to ring, its a cop out sending email after email, dont moan about it on here just ring um asap that way you know where you stand and you have spoken to a real person.

If things are really bothering you use a credit card to order as they will cover any loss if you where to get ripped, but i dont think you will.

Again "Ring" Emails aint worth **** dude, you need to speak to real people and get proper confirmation and this way you get the info you need when you want it and not just building up all that nasty feelings waiting for an Email:smashin:

I had mine on the dot, having said that i did send them emails to no avail, To be honest i dont like ringing i like the impersonal Email.

But to be onest i did have to ring, its a cop out sending email after email, dont moan about it on here just ring um asap that way you know where you stand and you have spoken to a real person.

If things are really bothering you use a credit card to order as they will cover any loss if you where to get ripped, but i dont think you will.

Again "Ring" Emails aint worth **** dude, you need to speak to real people and get proper confirmation and this way you get the info you need when you want it and not just building up all that nasty feelings waiting for an Email:smashin:

I think you misunderstood the emphasis in my post. I've no concerns with regards to 'getting ripped' and this post was in no way intended as a moan; I was just simply looking for indications of the real waiting times that people have experienced as opposed to the estimations from the manufacturer.

Ordered Cherry Monolith DF on May 6th, Due to arrive tomorrow May 19th.

Excellent service IMHO:thumbsup:

I got Cherry too, Bloody nice colour :smashin:

Just to update - Got a call today to let me know it was ready to ship. They were going to send it to arrive tomorrow but unfortunately nobody would be home so set to have it arrive thursday. To say I'm excited is an understatement!

Just to update - Got a call today to let me know it was ready to ship. They were going to send it to arrive tomorrow but unfortunately nobody would be home so set to have it arrive thursday. To say I'm excited is an understatement!

When you recieve and open that box tis a joyous occasion indeed :clap:

I have made an order for XXLS400 on 12 May . Called them on 2 June and they said they are having a delay for the speaker component and it will be ready on 28th of June.. I think It will be the longest period anyone had wait for a BK sub. :(

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom