How like you does your Mii look?

Bursar

Now I don't know if it's good or bad, but my Mii looks scarily like me. Maybe that means there are loads of options to customise your Mii. Maybe it means I look like a cartoon character. :suicide: My wifes Mii looks nothing like her though.

How accurate are yours?

andrewrunagall

I can't get mine to look fat enough.

But otherwise, the head looks exactally like me, even my mum said "oh Andrew, that looks just like you!"

arpsh

Standard Member
This was one of the things I was most surprised about when we got the Wii plugged in and started messing around with it. The pictures I had seen of Mii s before then had all seemed to be a bit wacky and Japanese, and I hadn't expected to have many options that could actually make it look like a real person.

How wrong I was! Everyone who has set up a Mii on our console so far is instantly recognisable, as were those of the Mii s who wondering in from the parade.

They are much more fun than I expected them to be, and it always raises a giggle when you see your own Mii fall over playing tennis, or hanging on for dear life whilst cow racing :rotfl:

pigdog237

my Mii looks scarily like me.

Same here! It's like a cartoon mirror! :smashin:

Also managed to get instantly recognisable Miis of my parents, but my daughters and girlfriend don't translate so well. Maybe with a bit of work...

I think it could be difficult to recreate some extravagant ladies' hair-do's!

Not a problem for me - I have a "hair-don't"...
http://www.bicworld.com/inter_en/shavers/men/index.asp

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom