How is this PC?

angel6101

Novice Member
Reaction score
So i suck at creating pcs so im trying to buy this prebuilt desktop. CyberpowerPC Desktop Computer Gamer Xtreme S103 Intel Core i5 6600K (3.50 GHz) 8 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit - Newegg.com Im not trying to run crysis 2 and 3 at the same time at max. Just trying to enjoy some next gen games at decent fps. Can anyone tell me what this pc is capable of and maybe even build a better one for around the same price? So i suck at creating pcs so im trying to buy this prebuilt desktop. Im not trying to run crysis 2 and 3 at the same time at max. Just trying to enjoy some next gen games at decent fps. Can anyone tell me what this pc is capable of and maybe even build a better one for around the same price?

The link just seems to go to homepage for the website. I did a quick search, but can't find any Cyberpower PC's with the i5 6600K.

I'd always recommend building over buying a pre built system, as you get a lot more for your money.

I'm assuming you're in the US from the site you've linked to. I'm not sure the best places over there for buying PC's so sadly I can't point you to a retailer.

CyberpowerPC Desktop Computer Gamer Xtreme S103 Intel Core i5 6600K (3.50 GHz) 8 GB DDR4 1 TB HDD Windows 10 Home 64-Bit - Newegg.com
This one? I wouldn't bother. The R7 250 is a basic gfx card, I had one as a backup. It'll run GTAV on low settings at 1080p, Battlefield 4 on medium settings.
Watch some of Linus's videos about building a pc. I'd never built one before this year but managed it no problem in a few hours.
If you really have your heart set on a prebuilt from Newegg get the Abs Vulcan for 50 dollars more. Has a much better card. Personally I would try and build your own or find a company that will build one to your own spec. You want a GTX 970 for decent longevity but a 960 is fine for 1080p ultra or very high settings on most games.

Last edited:

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom