Votes: 11 10.2%

Votes: 10 9.3%

Votes: 13 12.0%

Votes: 21 19.4%

Votes: 9 8.3%

Votes: 6 5.6%

• Total voters
5 points less happy than before I checked the Tia Sharp thread just now :(

7, still got some fitness problems which affect my sleep to sort out but progress is good.

Right now bout a 10.

It's the weekend.
I managed to buy something I'd wanted for almost a year at a great price. (Nike Air Mags SE)
I'm going on holiday in a weeks time (Malaysia to see my Folks)
and I can't wait to see my baby girl when I'm home soon (15 months old and getting cleverer every day)

Update.

Is it possible to get to 11. My hoverboard has just arrived.

Attachments

• image-1334233434.jpg
    image-1334233434.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 114
  • image-2643450256.jpg
    image-2643450256.jpg
    39 KB · Views: 79
Last edited:

Got offered a new job today which I'm taking. I'm getting a new TV tomorrow (planned to buy this before I knew about the job) and I have wonderful lady. So life is pretty good right now. :)

8 at the moment, but in a few days time that will rocket to 10 when we step on board our flight to Boston.

Was a 9 after finding out I'm up for a few business awards & also being told we are receiving a 100k business investment & having just added 50k worth of rack space into 4 new DC's in Manchester.

However just dropped to a 4 as that little girl has been found.

Some things are just not as important.

I'd say an 8/10 following a very successful week at work and hopefully collecting our new rescue JRT tomorrow....

about a 4 at the mo, unless the EuroMillions come up tonight, in that case a 4.5 ^_^

Bad teeth 2 (Good Movie Title) 2.1

Would have been my normal 7-8 but with recent news events probably 0 at best :(

If I had one of these it would definitely be a 10...

sylda8.jpg

:)

7. Feeling much better today. Hoping I can be discharged from hospital today without surgery. Fingers crossed.

Really looking forward to my bro returning from deployment in the middle east on Monday! :)

9. My 13 month old son is well and healthy, my missus and me are both healthy. Somehow I don't hate my job as much as I used to. Though far from doing well in current financial climate, we somehow managing ok (-ish) at the moment (though still in debt).

There are many things that still could improve in my life, but I'm trying to think about positives and forget the negatives. Life is just too short to worry about everything.

And on top of all of this, it's the weekend, the weather is finally good and I'm taking my family to the beach today, after which we'll have BBQ and few beers :D

=adrian= said:
9. My 13 month old son is well and healthy, my missus and me are both healthy. Somehow I don't hate my job as much as I used to. Though far from doing well in current financial climate, we somehow managing ok (-ish) at the moment (though still in debt).

There are many things that still could improve in my life, but I'm trying to think about positives and forget the negatives. Life is just too short to worry about everything.

And on top of all of this, it's the weekend, the weather is finally good and I'm taking my family to the beach today, after which we'll have BBQ and few beers :D

Sounds fantastic. Would love a BBQ and some beers today! Sounds perfect. I can hear the seagulls from the hospital ward!

Sounds fantastic. Would love a BBQ and some beers today! Sounds perfect. I can hear the seagulls from the hospital ward!

Thanks! I hope you will be out in no time and can enjoy a BBQ yourself. I spent enough time in hospitals as a child to know how painful it is to be stuck there.

Please get well soon. All the best :smashin:

I'm waiting for an HDNL delivery, so that'll be a 1 today :) Make it a 3 if I get a good video :)

Right now bout a 10.

It's the weekend.
I managed to buy something I'd wanted for almost a year at a great price. (Nike Air Mags SE)
and I can't wait to see my baby girl when I'm home soon (15 months old and getting cleverer every day)

Update.

11's are reserved for hoverboards that work :)

Just a 5,good health,family great,moved house to a 3 bed cottage,cat has got out and dissapeared,business collapsed,the financial fallout of that will last for yrs.Funding has been pulled from our clubnight meaning we have to put our plans on hold....
Starting uni in sept,complete career change,means no income from me for 12months then a busary after,so girlfriend is going to work her butt off,whilst giving birth to a new baby inbetween....

Right now bout a 10.

It's the weekend.

Update.

seriously, arent these like £3,000 on ebay. Will you ever wear them?

wonder if china are selling knock offs yet

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom