Dismiss Notice
Attention AVForums app / Tapatalk users
Sadly GDPR means that, from 25th, we can no longer offer access to AVForums via the branded app or Tapatalk.
Click here for more information.

How good will the Tosh 37WL56 be ???

Discussion in 'LCD & LED LCD TVs Forum' started by Deano70, May 11, 2005.

Tags:
  1. Deano70

Deano70
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Hi All im new to LCD tv specs so some advise would be great I have had my heart set on getting the 32WL48 LCD from Toshiba but many people have had problems getting hold of one, also Tosh have bought another new set of tv's out. My interests have now turned to the 37WL56 how does the spec compare to the 32" will it give the same results as the 32?, any help or advise much appreciated.

"Not long now and I'll have enough for a LCD :clap: "

2. BinB

BinB
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    just had a look on pricerunner and beyondtelevision.com are showing 32WL48P in stock
    give them a ring you never now your luck, a lot off people that ordered have droped out I stuck it out and mine arrived yesterday, well worth it.

3. benwong

benwong

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Deano,

Specs wise, the short comings of the upcoming 32wl56 has been covered in detail in this forum. If you search for '32wl56' you'll find a few threads.

Basically, connectivity wise the 32wl56 is rumoured to be lacking compared to the old 32wl48. The new model will not have any component inputs and a lower screen resolution. :suicide:

Check this thread:

Toshiba 32" perplexed

I was looking at the Toshibas, but it doesn't have the connectivity I want (not the 56 anyway). Will wait a little longer for new Philips, Sharp and co release their offerings before I take the plunge, but that's just me.

Ben