How good is the LEVEL?

kempez

Wouldn't mind knowing either, my parents need a 32" for their spare room and want to pay as little as possible...

pixel8

...once you add the 19.99 postage it goes up again (over £100 more) though but it does get cracking reviews. I've been trying to find pics of the sammy rear to check the wall mount holes and can't find any in searches.
The tv is for the lads room but i'm also wondering if this one is wall-mountable...i can't see much in the pics except four "holes" at each corner at the back of the tv...

Last edited:

kempez

Most likely a VESA mounting of some kind mate

dazzcupra

Banned
...once you add the 19.99 postage it goes up again (over £100 more) though but it does get cracking reviews. I've been trying to find pics of the sammy rear to check the wall mount holes and can't find any in searches.
The tv is for the lads room but i'm also wondering if this one is wall-mountable...i can't see much in the pics except four "holes" at each corner at the back of the tv...
just trying to help, is the £250 free delivery? dixons also do a deal on the sammy too with free delivery with codes. sammy can be wall mounted
£309 +£20 delivery is £329 which is not 100 more than 250, more like 79 which is worth it rather than getting an unknown budget tv

pixel8

Last edited:

pixel8

...any idea what this Anynet+ (HDMI-CEC) is all about...it says the 57 doesn't have it on the sammy website...?

pixel8

LOL...thanks again:cool: Have you ever heard of this "LEVEL" make before...i can't find any links on the net?
Stuck between the known and unknown....is a name and 1 HDMI socket worth £60.....:rolleyes::rotfl:

KUBBY

Standard Member
In answer to your last question........YES.
Level,who the heck are they? that name together with the phrase "Extra Value" shouts low cost,flimsy Chinese manufacture to me.
Pay a bit extra and get a lot more in performance and peace of mind.

Good Luck (I think you'll need it if you buy this)

KH

pixel8

...now that's the kind of straight talkin level headed advice we need on here...no mincin of the words there KH1096... and your probably right. :cool:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Reported HDMI 2.1 bugs, Audiolab Amp & LG LED Projector reviews + Best of the Month
Top Bottom