1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How good are you at Tony Hawk games?

Discussion in 'Nintendo Forums' started by i_like_it_cube, Feb 8, 2004.

1. i_like_it_cube

i_like_it_cube
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Seriously. What's you best combo with your best character? Also, what's your best score in 2 minutes?

Best Combo: 13, 567, 894 points
    Character: Custom character called Matthew Day

Best score in 2 minutes: 120,467, 219 points
    Character: Custom character called Matthew Day

Trust me, it's possible. My mate's still beating me. His best combo is like 20 million and his best score is 130 million.

How'd I do this? Easy, replace the rubbish flip and grab tricks with the following: Indy Nosebone, One Foot Japan, Del Mar Indy, Madonna. Flip tricks with: Fingerflip, Varial Kickflip, Frontside Shuv It and a 360 flip. Just keep a nice combo going with some great specials. Don't do the 900. Replace it with the Indy 900. More points.

2. RL123

RL123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    How many tricks are you doing to get a combo of about 13 million? (on average, obviously)

3. i_like_it_cube

i_like_it_cube
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    At least 50 mate. I don't hold manual tricks either. As soon as I do one, I very quickle switch to another one.

4. RL123

RL123

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +4
    50? Is that all...Something doesn't seem right with that.

No offence but I'm very suspicious about a 13,000,000 point combo in just 50 tricks.

I've done combos with over 100 tricks in them (all special grabs, grinds and manual variations) and 'only' got a combo of 2,500,000

And you shoudn't switch from one manual to another without letting your points build up and getting your balance right

5. i_like_it_cube

i_like_it_cube
    Banned

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    Well I don't count my tricks! Wait, I'll just go and count them if you'd be happy. Okay, I've counted at least 200 tricks. One of my combos went about 5 minutes longer than the time allowed. If you get a combo started just before the time ends, the time's infinite until you finish/bail the combo. Which version did u have ur high score on? Mine's on T.H.U.G.