How far through am I?

Discussion in 'Xbox Forums' started by Noggleboggleman, Jan 13, 2008.

1. Noggleboggleman

Noggleboggleman

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +293
    I've just completed Feros and the first part of Noveria where you have to get the garage pass (I've not left the building yet though). I've also done the assignment that Garrus give you about the genetic scientist.

How far throught am I percentage (or other) wise? I've been playing about 18hours so far and I'm level 25 (or there abouts).

Is there much more to go as I want to max my character out as much as possible! I love using the biotoc powers and being able to pause the game to work out tactics.

2. pixelpidgeon

pixelpidgeon

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +1,764
    'bout 33% depending if you do all side quests i think? Great game....:smashin:

3. Geordiepete

Geordiepete

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +32
    I was wondering the same thing im just a bit further on than you and have finished Novaria. I've been mincing about loads so far doing loads of side quests and talking to everybody i see. Im 24hrs in and am lvl 34, Whats the lvl cap by the way? Absolutley loving it! Anybody know what the downloadable content will be and when its gonna be available?

4. davet010

davet010

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +10
    if you have finished both Novaria and Feros, you are about 50-60% through the main game.

You will find that there is now one more specific location marked on your galaxy map (rescuing the Salarian infiltration team), which is as least as long as Noveria. Once done, other bits open up as the story unfolds.

I don't know how many of the side missions you've done, but I've done all of them now except the 'find x many tags/survey' type missions...although I appear to be able to land on some planets which aren't directly story linked, which might be interesting.

Lvl cap is 50 (my first char finished it at 46), but your first completion opens up insanity diff level and ups the cap to 60 - which is useful, as you can start the game with a char who has already finished and who keeps his/her level. Doesn't mean you can stroll through the first bits like an eezo-powered death cannon though, as the enemies scale in level depending on your diff level.

Not seen owt about downloadables yet, but the nature of the galaxy map makes it easier. I'm thinking that it may be some stuff to provide teasers toward part 2, but they'd need to keep it to a reasonable level so as not to put off too many peeps who want to buy pt2 when it comes out but haven't bought pt 1.