How famous are you?

tvbox

Prominent Member
Reaction score
Eye catching title aside, go to your profile page and in the lower right corner you will find a little thing called Page Visits, or something similar. I wonder how many total views others have. I have 200,201profile views. I have put the figure here so this thread does not look like a big excuse to make the number bigger.

Obviously, this thread is for posting your numbers. If anyone has more than me then you will get a thanks.

:)

Last edited:
Having a lot of views isn't a good thing.

People generally view a profile if you say something they don't like, get banned, or they have a thread about you in the mods forum.

Some are innocent views, or people from the classifieds checking if you've been online since they posted in your thread etc

I have 200,201profile views. I have put the figure here so this thread does not look like a big excuse to make the number bigger.
)

:eek:

mine is a rather pathetic 235 in comparison!

I've had a lowly 104 :(

Having a lot of views isn't a good thing.

People generally view a profile if you say something they don't like, get banned, or they have a thread about you in the mods forum.

Some are innocent views, or people from the classifieds checking if you've been online since they posted in your thread etc

Way to make me feel better... :suicide:

This isn't a brag thread by the way, as [-]Indecisive Jay[/-] brembo said it could be a good thing. :thumbsup:

Where's that lawrenzini disappeared to, he seemed to have loads too and made it a competition Between himself and hillskil :rotfl:

Last edited:
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

chenga
FishDUDE
hufartd
kendoll
kraiklyn
Marky1973
paulyoung666
unkle faz
WalkInMyShoes
walleee

This page has had 135 visits

pretty pathetic to be honnest for me

Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this page were:

chenga
FishDUDE
hufartd
kendoll
kraiklyn
Marky1973
paulyoung666
unkle faz
WalkInMyShoes
walleee

This page has had 135 visits

pretty pathetic to be honnest for me

And my visit was a fat fingered mistake on my iPad, sorry. :D

I wonder how many total views others have. I have 200,201 profile views

I'm afraid that it's a bug in the software that no-one has tried to fix as in the grand scheme of things it's not that important.

As a matter of interest anyone who surfs in invisible mode (like me) won't have their name registered there and quite often someone who has been mentioned in the mod's forum will have his last ten visitors all mods but as most are invisible it won't show.

Now if you really wanted to know "How famous are you?" it's only those few with threads dedicated to them in the mod's forum that are really famous, or should that be infamous and with the exception of bad traders there are only a small handfull of "famous" people

158 :( Ho hum maybe I'll take out some advertising space on the forums to boost it :D

421... not to bad but why?? who the .... wants to see my profile :confused:

I have had 599, not bad for a girl :)

A surprising 378 for me and I rarely get into trouble so it must all be good ;)

406...almost incognito!

I only look at others people's profile pages when I think they're up to no good :) or if they have appealing avatar that I might hope to view larger...

If you see my name on your list, just know this - I'm watching you...

490 visits.

I only look at others people's profile pages when I think they're up to no good :) or if they have appealing avatar that I might hope to view larger...

If you see my name on your list, just know this - I'm watching you...

490 visits.

Haha that's well funny

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom