How easy would it be to sue the NHS for time at A&E?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why don't you go private?

Oh - because the NHS is so much cheaper isn't it?

Although people trying to sue them and make a quick buck will soon change that.

Why not go and have a few beers and trip over a pavement and sue the local council? That's an easy target too...

Because the NHS is part of what we pay our taxes for, one would be dissappointed if they paid for a contract mobile then never made any calls or the service was sub-standard or negligent.

Don't you worry, I already keep a keen lookout for paving slabs to trip over. I think I'll plan to tear ligament in my knee, that'll get me a lot of moolah. NOT.

No one asks to be hit by a car or trip over a paving slab. But if you are, you'd be an idiot for not even trying to assess your claim for compensation.

Last edited:
Because the NHS is part of what we pay our taxes for, one would be dissappointed if they paid for a contract mobile then never made any calls or the service was sub-standard or negligent.

Don't you worry, I already keep a keen lookout for paving slabs to trip over. I think I'll plan to tear ligament in my knee, that'll get me a lot of moolah. NOT.

No one asks to be hit by a car or trip over a paving slab. But if you can get any compensation from it, you'd be an idiot for not even trying.

Ah...now we're getting somewhere...:smashin:

PS - nice edit :rotfl:

Last edited:
We are trying to ignore the fact you have presented yourself as a grasping sponging parasite and get down to the question at hand...

What case have you to bring?

No one asks to be hit by a car or trip over a paving slab. But if you are, you'd be an idiot for not even trying to assess your claim for compensation.
shouldn't you be calling one of those ambulance chasing helplines of the type prospective anti-sleaze parliamentary candidate Esther Rantzen advertises?

We are trying to ignore the fact you have presented yourself as a grasping sponging parasite and get down to the question at hand...

What case have you to bring? [/QUOTE]

the one to carry his cash in :rotfl: , i'm under the impression the OP is on a windup , after the last few days on threads about the NHS etc i suspect he's trying to fan the flame

Thought it was a different thread for a min with the thread title:rotfl::rotfl:

I can fully defend myself against any accusations hurled against me if the accuser is not being logical or sound with their thinking.

But sadly, most people here including the moderator is determined to smear my character with ad hominem attacks. (The fact that the thread title was changed proves my point, my original thread title is as of yet present in this message)

So please close this thread.

Last edited:
I can fully defend myself against any accusations hurled against me if the accuser is being illogical or not employing a sound argument.

But sadly, most people here including the moderator is determined to smear my character with ad hominem attacks.

not before explaining what effect the accident had on you, bare in mind i pay my taxes, so would like to know how you will proceed :thumbsup:

(i'm also surprised the Mod's have not closed it yet , but threads on here are like Marmite , you either love them or hate them :rotfl:)

I can fully defend myself against any accusations hurled against me if the accuser is not being logical or sound with their thining.

But sadly, most people here including the moderator is determined to smear my character with ad hominem attacks.

I have asked 4-5 times and so has IG to explain why you think you have a claim against the NHS so tell me how you think so with the questions i posted before and we can get on topic

LOGIC

I can fully defend myself against any accusations hurled against me if the accuser is not being logical or sound with their thining.

I would encourage you to pursue your so-called claim so that you can be laughed out of court and made to pay the costs, but sadly I have a sneaking suspicion that you'd no doubt claim legal aid and cost us all even more money...:hiya:

not before explaining what effect the accident had on you, bare in mind i pay my taxes, so would like to know how you will proceed :thumbsup:

(i'm also surprised the Mod's have not closed it yet , but threads on here are like Marmite , you either love them or hate them :rotfl:)

I was out making a sandwich...

Last edited:
It had Ians name all over it as well

Whoever it was I'd vote for them at the next election...:rotfl:

What a night - not only do I find myself agreeing with a mod in another post, but now I actually admire whoever changed the name - I need a lie down :rotfl:

Whoever it was I'd vote for them at the next election...:rotfl:

Ian duncan smith it is then:devil:

The one seriously tell us why you think you should get some compo :lease::lease::lease:

OUCH !

thats a striking edit :eek:

by the way - not defending the OP here- but considering how easily posts are found by google these days I'd say the edit is potentially liablous

Last edited:
cant believe one would consider suing the nhs under the circumstances I have read, how do you know someone had not been brought in having a heart attack into a & e when you were brought in etc.

This just screams of compensation culture to me, even if you did sue you haven't got a leg to stand on...

I'm only repeating what kop and growler have said but if you had lights you probably wouldn't have been hit, if you had a helmet you reduce risk of the head injuries you were so worried about.

This thread is only going to go in circles :rolleyes:.

Yes so I'm closing it, with the original title.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom