• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How does your x360 wheel adapter look?

H

hogl

I'm considering buying the official 360 wheel from microsoft. The thing is, I can get it for about 2/3 of the price if I order it from play.com (I live in Denmark).

So for you owners out there, how does the power adapter look? does it use some sort of standard (IE laptop or normal PC) wire that plugs into the unit, or is it all in one piece? Does it take 230v?

I'm really hoping I can get this, as 30£ is a lot of money saved.

Desmo

Distinguished Member
240v here. The adapter should cover a range of voltages though, can take a look when I get home tonight unless somebody beats me too it.

H

hogl

Good, because I already ordered it :)

The plug thing was my main concern. Can't wait to try it out. Does anybody know if it still comes with pgr3? Play.com does not mention it in their description. Not that it matters, I got plenty of other games to try it with.

DragonOfSilver

I would assume it comes with a seperate update disk, also, if the dashboard has had any of the updates since the wheel came out no driver disc is needed anymore.

Tokoloshe Man

I wouldn't worry about it, the drivers came with a dashboard update (don't know which one).My wheel worked out of the box on every game without installing anything.

The latest video from AVForums

Fidelity in Motion's David Mackenzie talks about his work on disc encoding & the future of Blu-ray
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom