How does your desktop look?

shadowritten said:
Here's mine

Shadow,
how do you get the longer quick launch toolbar? Mine only shows three icons.

Lex said:
Shadow,
how do you get the longer quick launch toolbar? Mine only shows three icons.

maybe you should ask if anyone knows in future ;)

but anwyay, right click the bar>uncheck 'lock the taskbar'>drag the little thing where the quicklaunch is to adjust the width of your quick launch to your desired wotsit.>thats it

thnx

Thanks from me as well as Lex as I thought that it was only three visible icons too.

Hmm guess mine is no different then......
20051023194935.jpg

oxygenuk said:
maybe you should ask if anyone knows in future ;)

Thanks for the advice. And thanks for the explanation.

Phil Hinton said:
Hmm guess mine is no different then......
20051023194935.jpg

Phil you are a man of great taste :smashin:

Yes Scarlett Johanson.

Just been messing about in photoshop for about 2 hours making this for my PC :) What you think?

All my own photos.. the stairs next to the bike is the highest jump I've made to a flat landing so far (did put a crack in a wheel rim :rolleyes: but all mended now)

K

Here's mine at the moment.

untitled0fw1.jpg

eviljohn2 said:
Kev, are you completely bonkers? :suicide: That's quite a few steps to jump down!

Out of interest, what's sign-off.txt? :)
:nono: oyt nosey ;)

It's just that with this Formula Student project I'm leading this year (http://www.TeamSussex.co.uk take a look:smashin: ) I've been trying to maintain some sort of air of professionality when liaising with potention team sponsors/suppliers etc. So it's just a little file I use to copy and paste into emails that says my name, role, address etc in it.

Know what you mean with those stairs, when I saw them last night (when I got that photo) it struck me as a pretty crazy thing to do. I did it last summer when I'd been riding a LOT and my confidence was obviously pretty high. Thing is my mate said he'd never seen anyone attempt it on a hard-tail, so that sounded like a challenge to me :devil: The impact of landing (cleared the bottom step by about 2 metres aswell :D ) brought my face SO close to smashing into the handlebars.. No helmet either, could've been a bit messy :rolleyes:

Best Regards

Kevin Heffer
-Fuel Injection, Engine Management & Finance
-Team Sussex
-University of Sussex
-School of Engineering and Design
-Falmer
-East Sussex
-BN1 9QT :cool:

EDIT - We're still looking for more sponsors if anyone likes the look of it. We offer sponsors the opportunity to have a sticker on the car, website link, inclusion in team documentation etc (depending on the level of involvement obviously)

Here's my latest desktop

Attachments

• desktop.jpg
    desktop.jpg
    39.4 KB · Views: 57
Heres mine:
wallpaper3px.jpg

I'm planning to upgrade to a widescreen res, as soon as I get a new monitor.
As all the PC Experts are here, how do I get rid of that stupid Bluetooth Places thing without uninstalling Bluetooth?

No-one seems to be using this wallpaper, so here's mine...

Attachments

• desktop.JPG
    desktop.JPG
    54.3 KB · Views: 96

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom