How does this multi tasking work?

Daveiggy

It seems to be saving a snapshot of every app you open rather than running them all at the same time. If that the case it's ok to leave them alone Rather than removing them from the bottom window ?

It's a real pain having to close the app as normal then double tap and close the app again in the multitasking window. Just worried about battery life if you have several draining apps open (ie mail, tomtom and several games) running at the same time.

Dazo

I don't think they are actually running. Seems to be suspended ready for quick switching between apps.

Daveiggy

I've just opened 30 apps and they are all showing in the multi tasking window, surely it can't be suspending all those prog in ram, at the same time?

cogrady84

why not? you realise it has 512mb of ram?

Pug72

Don't leave Tomtom running in the background though.

It'll soon nom nom through your battery.

D

Deleted member 244378

I dont think alot of the apps support multitasking yet. The multitasking has to be codded into the app when its developed or updated by a patch. So most of the apps will be in the bottom window for switching between recent apps quickly.

porsch1909

I dont think alot of the apps support multitasking yet. The multitasking has to be codded into the app when its developed or updated by a patch. So most of the apps will be in the bottom window for switching between recent apps quickly.

Apparently you just compile the app using the same SDK and it's good to go!

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom