how does bdlive work on ps3?

dazzer68

Novice Member
just bought the hulk dvd with bdlive on it.
how does this work? does my ps3 need to be conneted via wire (ethernet?) mines wireless but not sure whats supposed to happen. just get the screen that tells you all about bdlive and thats as far as it goes?

nwgarratt

how does this work? does my ps3 need to be conneted via wire (ethernet?) mines wireless but not sure whats supposed to happen. just get the screen that tells you all about bdlive and thats as far as it goes?
It needs to be connected to the net. This is usually by ethernet to a router for a normal player or as the ps3 is wireless. It should be able to connect to a router wirelessly.

kingfats

Distinguished Member
Wireless should work just fine. :smashin:

dazzer68

Novice Member
looks like theres a few having problems with this , but no one has the definitive cure! why hasny universal issued something regarding this?
i have tried conneting with the ethernat cable and tried on wireless, neither work just get the same menu screen with 4 pages explainh how great bd live is...not impressed so far

Goooner

Distinguished Member
Someone said that it could be that The Incredible Hulk hadn't been released in the US at the time and that may be the reason the BD Live bit wasn't working.

I managed to get BD Live working with Saw IV, when that came out ages ago, and that was on a PS3 connected wirelessly.

Compaqcol

Standard Member
Hi guys

I tried to connect too the Universalhidef.com website to see if I could login through there, but it comes up with get the latest adobe flash to view the site.:confused:

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: The Best TVs and Projectors of 2020, plus AV, TV Show & Movie News & Reviews
Top Bottom