How do you get Hexic HD Back?

• Thread starter Deleted member 92943
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 92943

I accidently deleated Hexic and can't get it back as on the marketplace all it offers is a theme and not the game, how do i get it back?

Mr Quint

Distinguished Member
There is an option to return your 360 back to the state it was in when you bought it, but you might loose all your save games and i am not 100% sure if it would get Hexic back for you friend. :confused:

rimmep1

Novice Member
Mr Quint said:
There is an option to return your 360 back to the state it was in when you bought it, but you might loose all your save games and i am not 100% sure if it would get Hexic back for you friend. :confused:
Whoa! I know you meant well, but blimey, that's some dodgy advice.

Lee, I read a while back on the Xbox.com forums that you have to call Xbox Customer Services. They give you a code, dashboard shortcut or something which allows you to download Hexic again from MP.

Why you have to go through that rigmarole is a mystery, but it is probably to prevent Core owners without HDDs getting the game for nowt.

D

Deleted member 92943

I called support and they are sending me a new code, which can take upto a week to get. When i put that in the pre-paid voucher area it will alow me to download it again

Cheers for your help mate

A

Ajazz 87

You need to phone Microsoft support. They will call you back with a code you enter in the "redeem pre paid card" section. Then you will start downloading the game.

Same happended to me.

rik1471

Novice Member
Mr Quint said:
:rotfl: :rotfl:

Tht is some pretty dodgey advice