How do you get different Juggernaughts?

Jon Weaver

Distinguished Member
I have been playing with the Juggernaught perk and each time I get it, I have a Riot Shield and no gun and it says "Riot Control".

But I have seen other Juggernaughts with guns. What am I missing? How do you get the other types of Juggernaughts?

Jon

Det

Distinguished Member
The assault jug gets an lmg and no riot shield.

steviegall

assault juggs need an 18 assault streak(without dying) or a care package and the recon jugg(with riot shield) by getting and 18 support streak which you can get by just getting 18 kills/caps no matter the deaths

Jon Weaver

Distinguished Member
assault juggs need an 18 assault streak(without dying) or a care package and the recon jugg(with riot shield) by getting and 18 support streak which you can get by just getting 18 kills/caps no matter the deaths

Ahhh.. I get it now.. No point in trying to get an Assault Streak, my highest streak in MW3 is 9, so its unlikely that its ever going to happen.

I did pick up a Juggernaut from a CARE package teh other day and that allowed me to go 27-1, as noone seem to know what to do with me.. Thats by far my best performance, but I would hardly put it down to skill on my part..

Jon

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member
I did pick up a Juggernaut from a CARE package teh other day and that allowed me to go 27-1, as noone seem to know what to do with me.. .

Jon

Did you not get a MOAB?

AnthonyG

Distinguished Member

steviegall

no you def cant get a moab in a jugg suit

while you are getting gun kills its a killstreak

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Trinnov Room Optimiser: A full explanation of Trinnov and its room optimiser technology
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom