Answered How do you buy an album from iTunes without adding bank details?

marcaaron22

Prominent Member
Reaction score
As the question says,
Plus how do I buy iTunes vouchers or codes then use them to buy an album?

You can buy itunes gift card s from super markets, currys, boots..

Can you buy online and receive it via email?

I just don't want to add my card details into iTunes cos then I'll have to be careful on what I go on in case I get charged for an app, or song etc..

Anyone?

Can you buy online and receive it via email?
The Apple Store says you can buy e gift and e iTunes cards. If you are happy giving them card details I presume you can that without adding it to your iTunes account.
The original advice was to buy cards from stores and that assumed you simply don't like giving bank or card details online. That is the way to avoid doing that.

If you have a PayPal account, every couple of months they do a deal with iTunes to get iTunes credit for 20/25% off. If you're going to buy anything, music, vids, films, Apps, subscriptions over time it's pretty-much a no brainer. There are lots of other deals too - have a look here: iTunes Deals | Page 5 | AVForums

In fact Boots are advertising a 15% off sale of iTunes cards in todays papers, so they're selling free money.

As the question says,
Plus how do I buy iTunes vouchers or codes then use them to buy an album?

So go to Boots, buy the required amount of cards, type the codes into iTunes (under 'Redeem') they'll be added to your balance, spend it on what you desire.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom