1. Join Now

AVForums.com uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

How do you add to a disc using "MYDVD5"

Discussion in 'Camcorders, Action Cams & Video Editing Forum' started by PAUL HUTTON, Aug 5, 2005.

1. PAUL HUTTON

PAUL HUTTON
    Standard Member

Products Owned:
    Products Wanted:
    Ratings:
    +0
    I have made a movie in wmm2 ,imported it into "mydvd" as a project and have burnt it to a dvd with no problems.I set it to leave the disc un-finalized when finished so i could add to the disc later on.(The disc then played ok in my dvd player which i was surprised at).There was still 2Gb of space left on the disc,but when i come to burn another movie after the first one,a message came up saying "the disc is not blank,do you want to copy over it".My first question is ,how can I acurately work out how many minutes of space is left on the disc and how do I add a second movie with out writing over the first one.I have saved everything throughout in dv-avi,and assume that "mydvd" then converts it to "mpeg2"
    If I do manage to add to it,can i set it so that when i put this finished disc into my dvd player,I get a menu/list/preview piccy come up telling me whats on the disc. I am using +RW discs.

Paul.
    ps.
    Thanks to Marke19 for getting me this far.