How do I use my PSP as a video camera?

Bill Hicks

Banned
I was in a club at the weekend and I noticed a guy filming the dancefloor using a PSP as a video camera.
He had a small video camera attached to the top of his PSP and he was filming using the PSP's LCD screen as a monitor. What I'd like to know is do I do this?
Do I have to install any special non-authorised software (Pandora or something else?) Or do I need to just get the camera and it's plug & play?

Any help would be appreciated. :smashin:

Bill Hicks

Banned
Thanks for the links :smashin:

I'm a little concerned that it's only 1.3 mega pixels though. With that kind of clarity the PQ must be rubbish!

Many thanks once again!!!

Praxidike

Banned
Thanks for the links :smashin:

I'm a little concerned that it's only 1.3 mega pixels though. With that kind of clarity the PQ must be rubbish!

Many thanks once again!!!
That's a much higher resolution than the screen of the PSP though, so if the images are staying on the PSP, it'll be fine, it'll obviously only be noticable if you transfer to a PC or print or whatever.

Sonic67

Banned
I got one from PC World. It does a nice trick where it turns what you are seeing into a drawing as an effect.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom