How do i hang my Viera

B

buzzby

Hi

I have the 42PE30 and also have a BT8410 universal wall mount (http://www.b-tech-int.com/Welcome.html)

I am trying to mount the bracket on the back of the plasma but i cannot get the clearance.

Am i missing some trick or do i need to go out and buy larger bolts and washers to space it out better.

Couldn't resist that one Chuck!

Extension kit - would that consist of a few washers and longer bolts/screws?

Hi, it could consist of longer bolts and some extra washers. The only disadvantage with this is that the bracket will be further from the wall, which will increase the leverage on the bolts.

John :p

can i just add "and it is important" whichever bracket you use make sure the release catch is a the top of the panel i had a customer who used a vogels bracket stuck it on the wall to see if it was centred then couldnt get it off as he couldnt get to the release button :suicide:

I've hung the thing now. Got some slightly longer bolts and a few washers.

No one ever said that hanging a plasma on the wall would be so f*cking hard. The thing weights a ton when you try to lift it any higher than waist hieght. Me and my dad had the thing on our sholders just so it didn't hurt so much.

It took about 5 hours all in to prep and then hang and then get the cables sorted and get it all running fine.

Was it worth IT

OH YEAH

Even with crap settings (200 hours) the picture is amazing. Well worth all the hastle. The only thing left is to get JL to price match a cheaper place and get robert whyte to give me a refund for the broken one they sent be 10 days ago

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom