• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

how do i get videos onto my iphone?

Halloween Jack

Standard Member
hi,

i've put some video clips of things i've done at work onto my iphone via itunes on my mac at work.

how on earth do i put videos on it from my pc at home without wiping what's on there?

i've got them in the right format etc but i can't find an option that doesn't threaten to delete what's on there.

it's a jailbroken 1.1.4.

cheers

Darko

Prominent Member
I use a program called ffmpegx , with it yo can convert avi/divx to itunes compatible movies and its really simple to use or you can use handbrake to convert dvd.:thumbsup:

hope this helps

Darko

New Start Neil

Distinguished Member
I use a program called ffmpegx , with it yo can convert avi/divx to itunes compatible movies and its really simple to use or you can use handbrake to convert dvd.:thumbsup:

hope this helps

Darko

The OP is looking for info on how to transfer the clips, not how to convert them. :smashin:

To get videos on my iPhone I put them in iTunes>Videos and then sync my iPhone using iTunes.

milkmanchris

Established Member
To get videos on my iPhone I put them in iTunes>Videos and then sync my iPhone using iTunes.

Or turn sync off and drag them to your iPhone in itunes yourself.

Halloween Jack

Standard Member
thanks guys. but the problem is trying to use 2 pcs. if i sync to my machine at home it will delete movies that i put on at work.

milkmanchris, really? i didn't think you could drag and drop. i tried it and it didn't work. i found i had to sync my phone to the connected pc and then it delleted stuff from my phone that wasn't preesnt in the pcs folder.

i'll try again.

cheers

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom