How do I get an iphone 4, which tarrif best & can you switch camera on quick

brad123

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
How quick can you activate the camera, on my N97 you slide the lens cover and it switches to camera mode, with apple do you have to arse about with icons and buttons and navigate or can you do it with 1 push of a button so you dont miss a chance of a photo in a spur of the moment kinda way?

Also im on vodafone have been for 10 years, i want to kep my number, whats the best tarrif out there, id like to surf the web and facebook and email etc, how much data allowance will i need you reckon? To be safe I mean. Im baffled by which tarrif and how I port my present number to get an iphone.

Thanks guys.

Its not hard to push the home button and tap the camera icon...

On the 3G I had set it so when you double clicked home it opened the camera, that is now multitasking so not sure you can do it on the 4.

it takes about 3 seconds from off mode, to taking a picture, the OS is so fast.

Its not hard to push the home button and tap the camera icon...

On the 3G I had set it so when you double clicked home it opened the camera, that is now multitasking so not sure you can do it on the 4.

I think all right-minded people had it set this way, shame they removed that feature. I would have used it far more often than the "running tasks list".

As for the tarriff, check the tarriffs thread but the process is easy; get a PAC code from Voda, sign up to new provider, give them PAC code.

Tesco are the cheapest at 349 + 12*20 and you get 1Gig a month in that. Which is more than plenty assuming you have wifi available too.

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom