How do i get 1 more character on DOA4 Please?

• Thread starter Deleted member 92943
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 92943

I have been playing DOA4 and seem to have finished it on Story Mode with all characters including Helena but when i go to survival or another game mode, on the bottom row of characters there is a missing charcter between Leon and Spartan 458 who i haven't unlocked

Can someone tell me who it is and how to unlock this person as i don't have a clue?

You have to complete time attack with all characters including the other unlockables.

Strange bloke with a big nose and wings called Tengu.

Hi chaps

How do you unlock the other charcters ive only played this a bit but been through story mode about 4 times and not had one yet?

You win all of the other characters by completeing Story Mode as each charater. You'll get a costome everytime you finish it but some will unlock charaters

You can achieve time attack easier if you change the settings to one round, as the last fighter lets you get one round in but nearly impossible to get two, you will still get tengu , but you wont get the costumes.
however it is easier to get the costumes through story mode or if you have enough points buy them in zacks shop.

hope this helps you. Catch up with you online. :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Cheers mate your a legend..... I never knew you could do that.....runs off to play game

Cheers
Lee

Does anyone know a site which lists all of the achievements that can be unlocked? cos i have it when they say seceret, plus i'd like to know how many of them you get offline.

Did Time trial and got another 3 achievements :smashin: but not the character yet

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom