How do i flag a taxi down?

As a taxi goes past you press L1 then press triangle as you approach the taxi keep triangle pressed if you tap triangle you will carjack it

ive tried that but with no joy. Is it only after so many missions?

To get a cab that is available, press L1 then HOLD the triangle button down [not press]. If there is someone in the cab you will have to catch it while it is stationary and holding the triangle button down will throw them out and allow you to sit in the back.

If he is drunk he will shout "yellow car" and it seems to be more difficult to get a cab to stop - just like in real life I suppose - I am told that if a taxi driver see's one weaving all over the street and unable to stand they tend not to stop for you

At the beginning i just kept jacking his car, but when you keep hold of Triangle it should work.

Try this instead click on roman in your phonebook. Plenty of options will come up Darts, Pool etc. Find car service and ring it, Roman will send you a cab free of charge. :smashin: Remember to keep hold of Triangle to enter the passengers seat. ;) You need to do a mission early in the game to unlock this though.

I think the Taxi is the hidden gem of this game - set a waypoint on the map, jump in a taxi, go straight there! I found it very useful when hunting weapons or armour before a mission.

Works well on a date too - jump straight to where you want to go, saves time when you think "its all the way across there...."

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom