• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How do i find an old friend?

julias

Standard Member
I'm looking for an old friend who used to pop by my work place in Kings Cross back in the early 90's she used to work around the corner and i only knew her on first name terms so have no idea what her surname was?which makes the job of finding her a lot harder i know,gone through the procedure of going back to her old work place but that place has since long gone and has been knocked down and rebuilt into new a office complex.Have no idea what else i can do to find her all i do know is that she lives in London but that was back then?Anything else i can do to find her?

Veni Vidi Vici

Prominent Member
I'm looking for an old friend who used to pop by my work place in Kings Cross back in the early 90's she used to work around the corner and i only knew her on first name terms so have no idea what her surname was?which makes the job of finding her a lot harder i know,gone through the procedure of going back to her old work place but that place has since long gone and has been knocked down and rebuilt into new a office complex.Have no idea what else i can do to find her all i do know is that she lives in London but that was back then?Anything else i can do to find her?

Unless she has an uncommon first name then pretty much impossible I would think.

jp_bl_68

Prominent Member
You could try trawling through social networking sites. It'll take forever with no guarantee of finding anything but it's the only thing I can think of.

Veni Vidi Vici

Prominent Member
On some social networking sites people list places they worked which can be searched, friendsreunited used to not sure if it sill does. If you know this that might be worth a go

imightbewrong

Distinguished Member
Linkedin?

julias

Standard Member
Thanks for the tips guys but i've trawled through various social networking sites, facebook, friends reunited etc but have had no luck at all..don't know what else to do? All i have to go on is the persons first name and what they look like.

Duncan G

Prominent Member
Ring round the London radio stations go on air and say you'r looking for her.

Put a message in the London Metro to get in touch.

Set up you'r own page on Facebook/Friends Reunited saying you are looking for her. Friends Reunited have a section for ex workmates to make contact. See if her old firm is there.

Last edited:

julias

Standard Member
Ring round the London radio stations go on air and say you'r looking for her.

Put a message in the London Metro to get in touch.

Set up you'r own page on Facebook/Friends Reunited saying you are looking for her.

Those are very good tips will definitely give those a try! Thanks a lot! :)

unique

get your photo in the paper saying you've won £10m on the lottery and everyone you've ever known in your life will be in touch

The latest video from AVForums

SVS Prime Wireless Pro Powered Speakers - Review Coming Soon
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom