• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How did it do that? (Auto title)

tullyhubbert

Standard Member
Panasonic ES10.

"The Bone Collector" was on at the weekend and after recording it I noticed on the direct navigator screen that it had auto titled the recording "The Bone Collect" Its the first time any recording has been auto titled.

So how did it do that then?

John

PS: I've recorded "Highlander" since and it wasn't titled.

ROYOLD

Prominent Member
Panasonics put the title on the recording if you record directly from the machines own tuner. Perhaps you recorded the others from a STB input on AV2 or AV3 in which case just the recording times info would appear.

Recordings made from freeview channels using the ES20D's own digital tuner also put the programme title on the recording.

tullyhubbert

Standard Member
ROYOLD said:
Panasonics put the title on the recording if you record directly from the machines own tuner. Perhaps you recorded the others from a STB input on AV2 or AV3 in which case just the recording times info would appear.

Recordings made from freeview channels using the ES20D's own digital tuner also put the programme title on the recording.

Aha that would explain it. I usually record from my freeview decoder but that recording was BBC1 through the recorders own tuner.

Thanks .... John

The latest video from AVForums

Spielberg, Shyamalan, Aronofsky, Chazelle, Eddie Murphy and Mel Gibson - all the latest movies
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom