• New Patreon Tier and Early Access Content available. If you would like to support AVForums, we now have a new Patreon Tier which gives you access to selected news, reviews and articles before they are available to the public. Read more.

How did Brooker pull this one off?!?!?

Flimber

Distinguished Member
I genuinely believe that Huq is firmly at the opposite end of the intellectual spectrum (academic qualifications meaning nothing) so it's bizarre to say the least.

Mike.

FZR400RRSP

Banned
I genuinely believe that Huq is firmly at the opposite end of the intellectual spectrum (academic qualifications meaning nothing) so it's bizarre to say the least.

You mean, aesthetically challenged bloke drops principles to nail hotty?
Never.:smashin:
I'm just glad to see he really is like the rest of us.
He'll be coming down the football next.

Coffin

Distinguished Member
Any excuse to share:

267048-albums812-picture5299.jpg

Gotta give it to the man :smashin:
That's taking it a step too far methinks! ;) :p

IronGiant

These aren't the videos we're looking for, you can move along :)

Last edited:

Ed Selley

Hi-Fi Editor
Interesting that their relationship kicked off after the episode of Screenwipe she featured in as the "host" of the male urination anxiety spoof. I remember watching that with her hooning around yelling at one point "come on, let's p***" and thinking she'd gone up a notch in my estimation. Obviously Brooker felt the same.

Flimber

Distinguished Member
Interesting that their relationship kicked off after the episode of Screenwipe she featured in as the "host" of the male urination anxiety spoof. I remember watching that with her hooning around yelling at one point "come on, let's p***" and thinking she'd gone up a notch in my estimation. Obviously Brooker felt the same.

You should place your estimation notches farther apart as that's not much of a talent she's displayed there in all honesty. I've watched a lot of Huq over the years :D thanks to Blue Peter and she has on occasion displayed some of the most extraordinary denseness I've ever seen and an absence of brainpower rivalled only by successfully-sliced guillotine candidates. Brooker, on the other hand, has wits considerably sharper than that notorious French head seperation device.

That said, good luck to them both.

Mike.

P.S. I like 'hooning'. Thanks for that :)

rickinyorkshire

Distinguished Member
and Charlie Brooker is....?

The latest video from AVForums

Is 8K TV dead? Philips OLED+907, Pioneer LX505 AVR plus B&W 700 S3 Reviews & Visit + AV/HiFi News
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom