• Welcome to AVForums running Xenforo 2.2. The upgrade from 2.1 was successful and finished in just 90 minutes. We're still rebuilding the database indexes, so searches won't be reliable for a few hours, but we feel it's more important to bring the forums back online. The most notable changes in 2.2 are listed in this post. Thank you for your patience.

How can I switch vision off - Samsung LE32

lw777

Standard Member
I frequently use my Samsung LE32 for listening to Freeview's radio stations and feed the audio through my hi-fi.

Having the TV screen showing the radio station name is not only a waste of electricity but will probably eventually burn the screen.

Is there a means of switching the vision off? It seems such an obvious and useful feature with Freeview's many radio stations, but I can't find a way of doing this.

Any help would be appreciated.

ows90

Novice Member
If you are listening to one of the main BBC Radio stations that have interactive services, i.e., "For programme info, events & news, press RED.", you will be able to press the '0' key to hide the screen.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: Q Acoustics Q3030i, Humax Aura, Roku Streambar & WandaVision Reviews and more...
Top Bottom