how can i raise speakers electronically?

zs123

Standard Member
Hi,

Been on pvr and all in one forums mainky and just stumbled across thid forum, had a look at some of the installs people have and they are amazing!

have always been into electronics and gadgets and after seeing this forum has definately given me some inspiration! (the ikea led lights are top of the list!)

anyway my Q is does anyone know how i could make my surround speakers rise out of my av unit? they are only going to be small (dav-dz100 speakers). ideally by remote control, is there a motor kit that is ready made for this?

also while i am here im planning to build a unit to house my tv/pvr/ps2/dvd/surround, are there any considerations when doing this regarding ventilation? the reason i ask is i want to box in my hummy 9200 as it can be noisy but i was concerned if the heat build up in the cabinet would adverslely affect av gear?

lastly does anyone know where you can get glass doors for the front of a custom av cupboard? im looking for something different maybe frosted glass that could be backlit?

any ideas / photos of setups would be great!

thanks in advance.

The latest video from AVForums

Podcast: CES 2021 Special - Sony, LG, Panasonic, Samsung, TCL and Hisense TV news and more...
Top Bottom