How can I connect my LG3DTV to my Sony Mini Hi-Fi Speakers to always hear sound?

Missekloves

Standard Member
How can I connect my LG3DTV to my Sony Mini Hi-Fi Speakers to always hear sound through it? I can't seem to figure it out. My Sony Speakers don't have HDMI so is there a way that I can use composite component cords or anything? I'm new to this & don't have any idea what I'm doing. :mad:

I have a LG47LM7600 and i want to have the sound always playing from a Sony Mini Hi-Fi Component System MHC-EC909iP. I was able to get my cable box to play from the stereo using the component connection with yellow, white, & red wires but when i switched to YouTube, Netflix, etc... there are no sound playing through external speakers. I would appreciate your time and help. Thank you kindly. :lease:

noiseboy72

Distinguished Member
So far as I can see, this set does not have a headphone output, only an optical digital output. Your boom box only has an analogue line in, so you will need an optical to analogue convertor. [ame=http://compare.ebay.co.uk/like/330827203060?var=lv&ltyp=AllFixedPriceItemTypes&var=sbar&_lwgsi=y&cbt=y&adtype=pla&crdt=0&ff3=1&ff11=ICEP3.0.0&ff12=67&ff13=80&ff14=63]Digital Optical Coax to Analog RCA Audio Converter Toslink Coaxial signal on eBay![/ame] These should work for you.

The latest video from AVForums

Star Wars Andor, Woman King, more Star Trek 4K, Rings of Power & the latest TV, movies & 4K releases
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom