How big is your backlog?

zt1903

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
Great though PS+ is, it is giving me one hell of a backlog.

At the moment I've got several unplayed disks - Rage, COD MW3, Prince of Persia Trilogy, Tomb Raider Anniversary and Legend, Shadow of the Colossus

Added to that I'm downloading games from PS+ faster than I can play them and have yet to touch Crysis, Bulletstorm, Borderlands, Double Dragon, Dead Space 2, Lara Croft and the Guardian of Light and Resident Evil 5

On top of that I've also got a load of games at 0 and 1% completion - GTA 4, Dead Space, KIllzone 2, etc.

Too many games and not enough time. Probably why I've not bought a new game in ages!

Just Cause 2 doing nothing for my backlog. Finished story mode on Hardcore but finding it tedious to complete combat and completion trophies. I want the plat and I also want the HDD space back so i can download Crysis and Limbo.

Playing in between sessions on Deus Ex and Mass Effect 2 which had been barely played since I got both at least a year ago.

Pretty much all the PS+ games that have come out are sitting downloaded on my PS3 untouched.
Apart from those I have about another 15 or so retail games that have been started, maybe 2-5 hours each but never finished....it's a losing battle....and there are still quite a few games I wouldn't mind buying :(

Approx 130 games across both consoles. Not including Steam purchases in that either (cause I never play on PC)

been getting few a fair few lately though

Mine is massive (around 50 games) so i know it will never be finished so try not to think about it anymore. :D

I have about 4 or 5 unbolted or unfinished I feel positively happy after reading some of you have like a back log of like 50!!!

matrim said:
I have about 4 or 5 unbolted or unfinished I feel positively happy after reading some of you have like a back log of like 50!!!

I've had 5 delivered in the last week :s

I have however completed 3 games in a few weeks, that's good for me!! (Max Payne 3, Dogfight 1942 + DLC and Spec Ops The Line)

lol, that's the thing with PS+, unless you're a really committed gamer, a backlog is difficult to avoid.

At £29.99 a year though I don't worry about it, even if I only play a handful of them I love having the choice on my hard drive and it's one hell of a rental deal for what I've got so far!

I used to keep a large collection of retail copies to give me choice for when I'm in the mood for something different from what I usually play, now I keep that to a minimum so saves me alot of cash in deprecation of the games sitting on the shelf, far more than the cost of PS+ that's for sure.

I am refusing to get FIFA 13 because I have only 2 seasons under my belt on FIFA12 in career mode which means I still haven got more than a quarter of the way through UC 3. Have never played Assassins creed revelations that I bought when it was released. Haven't looked at Batman AC from PS+, Space Marine or Deuce X and to mention I just snapped up Hitman Absolution from the 12 days of Christmas for £16.99 plus the DLC that comes with it. I want sleeping dogs, Max Payne 3 and Farcry. What the hell am I goin to do in 2013?

Tetlee said:
Retire and play games?;)

Hehe wish I could afford to. I have to wait until my mrs is out to play games as well or my son hogs the TV when he's on his Xbox. All is woe :( I might have get a man cave out the back to catch up!

Since focussing on my backlog I've had a pretty enjoyable couple of weeks playing Deus Ex and Mass Effect 2. Have completed both and only have a handful of trophies to complete for a pair of platinums :)

MW3 and Fallout New Vegas next.

Far cry 3 today for £18.62 (love using game points). Gonna get busy in January :)

Oh dear I just bought sleeping dogs for £19 in Tesco. That makes it Uncharted 3, Assassins creed revelations, Batman AC, Space marine, Hitman Absolution, Far Cry 3, Deuce X, Mafia 2, Fifa 13 plus I never finished the 2 infamous games either!

Oh dear I just bought sleeping dogs for £19 in Tesco. That makes it Uncharted 3, Assassins creed revelations, Batman AC, Space marine, Hitman Absolution, Far Cry 3, Deuce X, Mafia 2, Fifa 13 plus I never finished the 2 infamous games either!

Hehe - I just increased my backlog by spending some Amazon vouchers I had...

Add to the tens of games I still haven't finished.. Max Payne 3, Far Cry 3, Sleeping Dogs and Doom BFG Edition!
I did want Assassins Creed 3 but that was still £40 :eek:

I'm Doooomed! :laugh: :p

Mafia 2 done, sleeping dogs next methinks.

Ooops just bought 'The Walking Dead' plus I downloaded Bioshock 2, Mortal Kombat and Guardians of Middle Earth. Ain't even looked at Sleeping Dogs yet!!!

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom