How big is the hard drive on my Pace box (I don't have box/manual so cant see)

kamikaze

Standard Member
Reaction score
Hi

Sky have just come to replace my sky hd box with a Pace one but, as it's a refurb, it didn't come with a box.

How do I find out what size harddrive it has? Are they all 300gb? My samsung was 160gb.

Its details are:
9F3004
Model no. 2.2.222

Thanks!

All come with a 300g drive,I'm fairly sure.I think I read somewhere that someone reported that they had one fitted with a 320g.
As Sky use 140g for anytime,whether its enabled or not,leaves you with 160 or maybe 180g for your own use.
How nice of them.:D........which is the reason so many of us on here have opted to upgrade to bigger capacity,which is so easy to do.Many wait until any warranty that they have remaining expires and equally many don't. :)

The one I took out of my new Pace about 6 weeks ago was a 320GB Seagate and no, I didn't wait for the warranty to expire :D

I like your style :D

Out of interest,

Were you the guy I was referring to?

Dunno if I'm the man in question, but I'm guessing that the supply of 300GB SATA drives had dried up, so all new machines will have the next best thing installed.

The one I took out of my new Pace about 6 weeks ago was a 320GB Seagate and no, I didn't wait for the warranty to expire :D

The one i took out of my original Thomson on Friday night was a 300gb Maxtor (6L300SO). Replaced it with a 500gb Hitachi i had spare:smashin:
P.S. the Maxtor up an died, lost my BSG final episodes, and SG-Atlantis last episode, which i hadn't watched yet:thumbsdow

The latest video from AVForums

Is 4K Blu-ray Worth It?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom