How attached are we to our phones?

mlisettel

Novice Member
Hey all, I need your help. I am writing my Master's Dissertation about brand attachment and reputation repair, and I am using phone brands as my case studies. I aim to find out if customers being loyal/ attached to a brand helps with reputation repair.
If you could please fill the survey out, it would be amazing, and you'd be a lifesaver. The survey will only take about 3 minutes. I really appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you :)

The link to my survey is here - Dissertation survey about Brand Attachment before and after a brand's crisis.

HerOnTheGoLifestyle

Novice Member
Hey all, I need your help. I am writing my Master's Dissertation about brand attachment and reputation repair, and I am using phone brands as my case studies. I aim to find out if customers being loyal/ attached to a brand helps with reputation repair.
If you could please fill the survey out, it would be amazing, and you'd be a lifesaver. The survey will only take about 3 minutes. I really appreciate any help you can provide. Thank you :)

The link to my survey is here - Dissertation survey about Brand Attachment before and after a brand's crisis.
Finished! This was very interesting to participate in, thanks for sharing and good luck!!

The latest video from AVForums

Sony Bravia XR A80J OLED TV Review
Subscribe to our YouTube channel

Full fat HDMI teeshirts

Support AVForums with Patreon

Top Bottom