How about some live how-to stickys?

Miyazaki

Distinguished Member
Reaction score
For instance, how to set up on bt openworld, ntl, telewest and so on.

I have no idea :blush:

i use telewest, is it just a case of telling your xbox your mac address, plugging the cable from the cable modem to the xbox and away we go?

Any news on wi-fi xbox??

im with telewest all i had to do was register my xbox mac address with them it was that easy:D

so just plug the xbox into the back of the cable modem, phone up telewest and give them the mac address?

is that right?

whats the cables name again? i forgot. :(

i'll need to purchase one mother of a cable though, cable internet is upstairs, xbox downstairs.

you can register your mac address with telewest on line or phone them up
then all you have to do is reset the modem every time you change between the xbox and computer all you need is some cat5 cable and 2 rj45 plugs you can buy this made up in 10m length's from game
hope this is some help:)

cheers for the help.

How do i reset my modem then? just press the blue button on top to turn it off and then press it again to turn it back on again?

i pull the power lead out the back off the modem as i cant reach the plug but unpluging will do fine

The PS2 is easy to connect to an NTL broadband modem: you just switch the modem off, connect an ethernet cable, then switch it back on again.

The only information required by the PS2 is the serial number and model number. It's more or less 'plug and play'.

how does that help in an xbox live thread?? :D

The latest video from AVForums

TV Buying Guide - Which TV Is Best For You?
Subscribe to our YouTube channel
Back
Top Bottom